WEDNESDAY -V- QPR OMDT

Guest Bulgaria
1 hour ago, S36 OWL said:

The site is so slow and we havnt even kicked off yet. 

Well, at least it didn't just boot it out of touch.

Crikey, what an abysmal half.

So Garry, what you been working on all week?

" Gonna just boot the kick off into touch and cede possession"

" Then just going to get our new boy to Chuck it into the box and hope for the best"

" Then my ace up my sleeve is to just play high balls to our new man and hope it falls into the path of his invisible partner". 

Cheers Garry, you have certainly been earning your corn this week, thank God for those coaching badges.

2 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

Lucky for Monk that there isn't a home crowd. In fact that's been the case for the last seven months.

I think it's keeping him in a job, because the fans are not being able to vent their frustration. 

The law of averages says he has to pick the team right once, but yet again no goals in the first 45.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Really don’t know what to make of Dele. 

Early days....................great physique but that counts for nothing if his distribution is going to be as poor as this , hopefully he has more technically to his game than he has shown so far.........but like i said , early days.

12 minutes ago, Jack the Hat said:

I really hope he turns out to be better than I think he is.

Me too mate as like you, probably, I think he looks a very poor footballer at the moment. Towards the end of the second half he let his man jog in to the 18 yard box, lost the ball by the touchline from a QPR clearance and gave a free kick away. Looks totally totally out of the game. I'd take him off and play kachunga.

Just now, Inspector Lestrade said:

Seems to be to busy helping out in defence to make an impact in midfield.  If QPR up their game then its there for the taking. 

Monk has to make some positive changes if he wants three points. 

Yes so many options available 

Not a good half, haven't had control of the ball enough and too deep. We've looked most dangerous playing the ball on the floor, but most of the half just boot it long to chase. 

At least it's still level and all to play for. 

The highlight of the half, John Pearson's tactical masterclass after the baffling handball free kick decision just before HT.."Go on Barry, smash it at him for a penalty"

Hopefully, more composure on the ball in the second half.