WEDNESDAY -V- QPR OMDT

3 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Put me on ignore then. I've never felt the need to call anyone the above because I found them boring after a couple of posts. 

If the highlight show a player getting injured (and you blame him for that) then it says it all about our first half performance. 

I found you boring after a lot of posts responding to me, not just this one.

Really don't understand your second sentence?

So i was watching this game earlier, when the game started.  

I literally paused the game on the 90th minute so I could sort some food for the family.  

It looked like we were heading for a full three points and a clean sheet despite not playing very well. 

Would have been a huge result and one that I would have been extremely pleased about, as it is about results not performances.  

Grind out wins even when we play badly and I would take that with both hands.  

To concede halfway through the 95th minute, is hugely disappointing.  

Absolutely gutted when that goal went in.  

People are quibbling about performances et al.

Teams that win leagues or cheat the hangman grind results out.

All teams put in bob performances, even the very best ones.

But they don't chuck points away so deep into injury time as we are wont to do.

Surely even the Monkists would agree that we simply cannot continue with this wastefulness, or we've no chance.

Results like this one are sickening, and we'll look back next year and bitterly regret them.

Just now, Athelwulf said:

Surely even the Monkists would agree that we simply cannot continue with this wastefulness, or we've no chance.

Results like this one are sickening, and we'll look back next year and bitterly regret them.

yes it’s games like today that we will be cursing if we do end up going down. We simply had to see out the game today, so amateurish that we didn’t yet again. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

Yep, very fine lines. Would have been a great win in the circumstances but in the end it’s a terrible result against very poor opposition. 

• Like 1

Man, i bet some of you mardy buggers are dreading christmas when your kids beat you at board game's. You know in life not everything will go the way you want don't you? Screaming like a idiot and self posturing because you THINK you know better aint gunna change anything. Wednesday are atm, a bang average team in a bang average league. Lets sack the manager and get rid of DC? Although that would make some of our more moronic fans happy, without them we would be in my opinion, totaly screwed. Get real ffs, no megga rich new owner or manager is desperate to join us, we aint got a league winning squad we've got a real hard season in front of us. Can we get out of this crap and stay up? Yes! Will it be easy or great to watch? No, but we will, end of season (if we get to it) 4th bottom will do for me. Keep the faith boys and girls WAWAW.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1