WEDNESDAY -V- QPR OMDT

3 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

How many home 1st half goals have we scored in last 12 months. 

I think 2 since Luongo scored with the help of an assist from the Stoke defender in October last year. 

One against Cardiff when we were already 2 behind and the only one this year was Murphy's hugely deflected strike against Middlesbrough, when we went on to lose even though Boro were time wasting for a draw! 

6 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

I'm no Monk supporter but even I think it's unfair to blame him for Shaw being injured after 5 minutes.

Totally Shaw's fault, silly to lunge at a players legs when in full flight. He needs to learn not to do that.

• Haha 1

Monkmanface: "Great first half showing that lads. The way we limited them to no goals is really good and shows how we are changing the culture at the club. Really enjoying our aimless punts out from the back and the complete lack of wide play in a system with wingbacks. Frankly, it is a joy to watch, I bet the fans are gutted they can't be sat there in the stands right now, they'd likely be at the edge of their seats...that might be because they'd fallen asleep and were about to fall out of their seats, but still. More of the same please." 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GLOwl said:

Totally Shaw's fault, silly to lunge at a players legs when in full flight. He needs to learn not to do that.

Almost like he is a young midfielder who has been asked to play one of his first starts at Hillsborough as a defender in a back 3........