WEDNESDAY -V- QPR OMDT

Guest Bulgaria

And Reach has no desire to be here.

At one point he took a throw to Bannan and just stood still, no movement to find a return, nothing.

That's why he doesn't get picked.

4 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Oh dear oh dear, why are we so unadventurous at home under Monk, it looks as if our form is a continuation of last season’s

All monks fault, aye. Nothing to do with the players not having composure?

2 minutes ago, agentwalker said:

You can see the fear in the defenders. Monk has clearly told them, don't make a mistake. So they don't attempt a pass, just a straight hoof 

They Know if they lose the ball and QPR score then that’s the game lost because strikers won’t score  

Just now, slinger208b said:

What's that got to do with my comment?..

You said the fans are clueless when replying to someone who posted that it was a good jobs the fans aren't in the stadium as they would be voicing their opinion.

I took from that, you thought their opinion was wrong.

You could just answer the question anyway.

Did you enjoy our first half performance? 

1 minute ago, sheriwozgod said:

Almost like he is a young midfielder who has been asked to play one of his first starts at Hillsborough as a defender in a back 3........

I like how you're trying to blame monk there, but no, totally Shaw's fault.

1 minute ago, flash said:

Poor! 

Change the system Monk! It’s QPR not Liverpool!

We’ve got zero creativity as per usual - need to go 3-4-3 or 4-2-3-1! Our biggest threat is from throw-ins from the lad we need on the end of them! 

What a sorry state of affairs when our biggest threat is from throw ins. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, agentwalker said:

You can see the fear in the defenders. Monk has clearly told them, don't make a mistake. So they don't attempt a pass, just a straight hoof 

I don't mind that from defenders TBH, safety first. When the midfield are also doing it, frustrates me. 

Just now, Howards back said:

They Know if they lose the ball and QPR score then that’s the game lost because strikers won’t score  

Unless we start winning matches quickly, we won't be clawing back the points. Draws are not much use.

I doubt whether any other club would have retained this manager given our poor, poor showing since Xmas.

Only taken 7 points in the last thirteen home matches.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, GLOwl said:

Totally Shaw's fault, silly to lunge at a players legs when in full flight. He needs to learn not to do that.

He slipped and took the weight of himself on his ankle as he was unbalanced. An accident, not Monk's fault, not Shaw's fault.