The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

31 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Consider:

Transfer fee

Wages 

Bonuses (appearances not wins nor clean sheets :D)

Loyalty Payments

Still pretty expensive deals...you're looking at about 6m a year in wages for those two

Still….

Abdi, FF, Reach, Hooper, Fletcher and now BB potentially going for a small fee….!!!

We look pathetic 

On 21/07/2021 at 18:13, latemodelchild said:

Good grief. 30 million quid? If arsenal do that then the pigs will be laughing at them all the way. He dives when the ball is past him and isnt a commanding presence. We need to sign whoever they've got hyping their players up cos he's done a reight job over the years. OK, some of em have gone on to great things but the amount of money they've had for some bang average players is scary. 

Football went mad years ago but this is truly astonishing.  He did better in the last few games but overall he is average at best. As you say he has the unique ability to dive after the ball has past him, it's laughable. I genuinely wouldn't want him playing for us and, after what we've suffered in the past 2 years, that's an amazing statement.

• Haha 1

On 22/07/2021 at 14:59, Skyline said:

He had a strong end to the season for them.

Not sure if that makes him worth £30mil or not.

His England call up has helped up the price too. 

He’s actually a decent keeper and very young

However he was shybo for 9 months of last season 

On 21/07/2021 at 22:31, McRightSide said:

Consider:

Transfer fee

Wages 

Bonuses (appearances not wins nor clean sheets :D)

Loyalty Payments

Still pretty expensive deals...you're looking at about 6m a year in wages for those two

I don't think Ramsdale or Berge will be on huge wages though and i'm not sure what bonuses they could have qualified for last season?!

Plus, they had to have someone play those positions, so it would have cost them something and the fact they'll make good profit on the fees paid makes them good signings. 

3 hours ago, McRightSide said:

He’s actually a decent keeper and very young

However he was shybo for 9 months of last season 

Is he? 

Never seen him claim a cross or particularly boss his defence and organise them. 

He's a decent shot stopper

BDTBL - Back to Division Two Bumhole Lane. ( although shouldn’t laugh as we’re in division three but never mind).

5 hours ago, Big Malc said:

We still need a new thread title.  Any new/previous suggestions?

Edited by Pablo Bonvin
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, 0742 said:

I don't think Ramsdale or Berge will be on huge wages though and i'm not sure what bonuses they could have qualified for last season?!

Plus, they had to have someone play those positions, so it would have cost them something and the fact they'll make good profit on the fees paid makes them good signings. 

55k a week base pay