The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

12 hours ago, fudge27 said:

Tell yoh what. If JOC was playing, Denmark don't score yesterday 👀

JOC, Didzeh, Rammerz, Sharpeh, Bash and Flecky would have stopped England no problem. 

21 hours ago, Owlinmad said:

Training methods and routines.

Training facilities.

Wage and contract issues.

Recruitment plans.

Broken promises and goalposts being moved, not literally  !!

They were a complete mess on the field last season, but I find it difficult to believe that their training facilities are an issue. 

21 minutes ago, alanharper said:

They were a complete mess on the field last season, but I find it difficult to believe that their training facilities are an issue. 

I thought the same but there were noises last season that things weren't as ship shape as you would expect, leaky roofing at the training ground taking time to get repaired as highlighted by the previous manager. 

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-united/full-transcript-every-word-sheffield-united-owner-prince-abdullah-said-on-chris-wilders-departure-3178463

That was an issue that the club stated it would have no problem in fixing but it seems strange that the manager would have to flag it up in the first place rather than have it immediately addressed. Maybe the new manager expects more?

2 minutes ago, Matt_1 said:

Yep, that’s what I’ve seen. It was the other stuff Owlinmad is claiming that I’m asking where he’s heard it?

Thought I might have missed something.

Didn't they just get relegated? 

I'd suspect any upgrades might have been shelved.

Funny as it is reading that, I'm pretty amazed at that from Norwood. He was utter crap last season too.

Wilder used the training facilities as one of his gripes / deflections last season.

Ours are that bad, we probably think theirs are cutting edge, when in reality they’re probably not.

More to the point, their fans bang on about how much better their facilities are than ours, as scoring points over us is all they’re bothered about, rather than looking at a bigger picture.

On 14/07/2021 at 16:45, BIG D said:

I thought the Scrubbers had amazing training facilities?

Same here. According to some in here they are much better than ours