The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

24 minutes ago, MarkS43Owl said:

Lengthy post, but my mate took this from PigMad.

Theres certainly more than one groundsman as my mate is one of them. The player in question (a few posts further back says his wife is a teacher) is Odubajo. Now from my recollection he hasn’t found a new club. Some concerning things in the post however the majority isn’t true. Cute of them though. 

B3031CC8-D2B1-4E9C-8445-3694CEA6ACE3.png

Could well be true, apart from Sky holding back with juicy gossip.

Normally they just stick the phrase "Sky sources are reporting" and say what they like.

Like when they saw the Hudderfield new German manager in the crowd and it was "Martin from Wakefield"

4 minutes ago, helmut_rooster said:

Could well be true, apart from Sky holding back with juicy gossip.

Normally they just stick the phrase "Sky sources are reporting" and say what they like.

Like when they saw the Hudderfield new German manager in the crowd and it was "Martin from Wakefield"

Odubajo is training with QPR and they have been training for the past week but he hasn’t signed. Half of what this guy is saying is bull. 

Is it bad I hope there is some basis in it, cos surely that means Chansiri is in breach and I'd rather bite the bullet and get shut of him. 

He's killing us, how you can alienate the fans from Wembley to the current position is crazy in such a short time. 

3 hours ago, MarkS43Owl said:

Theres certainly more than one groundsman as my mate is one of them. The player in question (a few posts further back says his wife is a teacher) is Odubajo. Now from my recollection he hasn’t found a new club. Some concerning things in the post however the majority isn’t true. Cute of them though. 

It’s all absolute horse poo

1. You say yourself you know for a fact there’s more than 1 groundsman

2. Sky run unsubstantiated rumours on a daily basis, as another poster has said “Sky sources understand…….”

3. Even on furlough the payment comes from the club not directly from HMRC

4. DC is only allowed to spend a certain number of days in the country each year, him returning to Thailand for a period is normal and necessary. 

14 hours ago, kirksandallowl said:

Feel for the lad if so, banter is one thing but wouldn’t wish a career ending injury on anybody. 

My mates just said the same, he won’t be playing again.

5 hours ago, MarkS43Owl said:

That reads like some grassroots rumour mill post from parents of a poisonous club.

25 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

That reads like some grassroots rumour mill post from parents of a poisonous club.

Exactly what I thought. Can imagine all the piglets believing it as well. 

3 hours ago, Maddogbob said:

I read bladesmad regularly, as I have a lot of spare time. This pollock regularly posts stuff “ from his wife who works for sky” it’s nearly always wrong. I think when he talks about “ his wife at sky” I think he is a 13 year old having a w@nk over one of the presenters 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Plonk said:

I read bladesmad regularly, as I have a lot of spare time. This pollock regularly posts stuff “ from his wife who works for sky” it’s nearly always wrong. I think when he talks about “ his wife at sky” I think he is a 13 year old having a w@nk over one of the presenters 

It's just gossip and hearsay. With a fair amount of poetic licence chucked in I'd  imagine.

Like most things, hence my reference.

1 hour ago, Plonk said:

To be fair, his wife does work for Sky.

She got me a cracking deal on my sports and movies package.

• Haha 2