The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

That from Biggs is very strange, almost like he is trying to paint wilder in a positive light in the face of what seems to be evidence to the contrary. Prince charmin is either lying or telling the truth. If he's lying then wilder won't need a journo to fight his battles, he can come out and prove it. 

Wish I could have someone who was that nice to me when there's no obvious connection or reason for them to do so. I'm baffled as to what the connection between them could be. 

• Like 1

If I was Wilder and just been paid 4m quid with a NDA I’d keep my gob shut.

He’s got his “side” of the situation in by stealth over the last few months.

He won’t risk that dough unless he goes somewhere else who then cover any potential losses.

One of our own!

:duntmatter:

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

If I was Wilder and just been paid 4m quid with a NDA I’d keep my gob shut.

:duntmatter:

The owner said that's what his agent requested at first, he won't have got anywhere near that. 

I was actually very surprised by the owner's interview there, seemed completely reasonable to me.

- Chris Wilder did the recruitment his own way and it got them to where they are.

- He then had cash to spend and bought dross

- The owner then wants a re-think to the recruitment strategy (note he did not say a DoF, instead he wanted a wider choice from Wilder to allow them to negotiate), Wilder dug his heels in. 

The fact that Wilder has seen with his own eyes that his recruitment has been pants and is unwilling to at least admit it needs some attention shows him up. He's trying to run a Premier League outfit like the dog and duck. It will also damage his future prospects, as he only had that carte blanche over transfers having got United there in the first place, he'd be laughed out of any other premier league club if he wanted that. 

And now we have local journos who are now wondering how to tackle this truth bomb as they've been a part of the Wilder fan club for years.

Good on the Prince I say, Wilder is a fool.

Edited by Owls2k
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Owls2k said:

The owner said that's what his agent requested at first, he won't have got anywhere near that. 

I was actually very surprised by the owner's interview there, seemed completely reasonable to me.

- Chris Wilder did the recruitment his own way and it got them to where they are.

- The owner then wants a re-think to the recruitment strategy (note he did not say a DoF, instead he wanted a wider choice from Wilder to allow them to negotiate), Wilder dug his heels in. 

The fact that Wilder has seen with his own eyes that his recruitment has been pants and is unwilling to at least admit it needs some attention shows him up. He's trying to run a Premier League outfit like the dog and duck. It will also damage his future prospects, as he only had that carte blanche over transfers having got United there in the first place, he'd be laughed out of any other premier league club if he wanted that. 

And now we have local journos who are now wondering how to tackle this truth bomb as they've been a part of the Wilder fan club for years.

Truth bomb..... will shatter a few of the pro Wilder opinions, be interested to see how the love in continues now

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Owls2k said:

Great little summary and thanks on the 4M part, I forgot about that.

14 minutes ago, helmut_rooster said:

Is he a dingle?

20210325172809.jpg

Brilliant, I knew he looked suspicious. Also I forgot to put on the original, he let one hand in, in one game.

• Like 1

So...everything many of us have been saying about the bloke for years had been proven to be true? 

That he was a self publicising, egotistical, narcissistic bellend who hid under the veil of being "one of their own?"

That it was all about him and was from the start? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Prince bogroll seems quite reasonable to me. I remember listening to him talking to White and Jordan on TalkSport about a month back and he was singing Wilder's praises and was desperate for him to stay and lead a promotion charge next season

Wilder has been given cash to spend. If you add up what they spent on Brewster, McBurnie and Ramsdale that's not far off £70m. If you look abroad you could get 3 or 4 very decent players for that. Just look at West Ham with the two Czech lads. They have been a revelation this season and cost a fracticion of what Wilder spent on those 3

As i've said in this thread I do think Wilder worked a minor miracle taking them from League One to a 9th place finish in the Prem with largely the same group of players but he's proven himself to be a lower level manager as once he got there instead of building on it he completly threw his players and chairman under the bus wasting millions in the process

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, nbupperthongowl said:

Truth bomb..... will shatter a few of the pro Wilder opinions, be interested to see how the love in continues now

My mate is a ridiculously pashunate blade and worships Wilder. Says the Prince's interview is bullshit. The way Wilder has hoodwinked their fans is incredible. Seems the Prince has called it exactly how it is. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Incognito Owl said:

Wasn't he bought for around 20/25M? Also Brewster is the only other one I can think of that will get some money maybe, around 15M? Ramsdale maybe as well, around 10+M? Anymore? Berge is the only big one though, I see Brewster and Ramsdale staying or being sold for a loss.

Personally, I think Baldock is about their best player.  

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, IWEDFM said:

Wilder has been given cash to spend. If you add up what they spent on Brewster, McBurnie and Ramsdale that's not far off £70m.

and that doesn't even include their other big money signings Mousse, Berge, Robinson. He's easy had £100m+

That might not be that much in the reality of the PL, but there is no excuse when they are all dross

• Like 1

Just seen the full segment on Talksport is now on. 

Alan Biggs used the fact that he's apparently got a good reputation with the 50 previous managers in Sheffield to mean he's going to give a balanced and impartial view on his mate Chris Wilder's departure. Hilarious!

• Like 1