Walsall - Wednesday OMDT

Not watching the game anymore. Doing my fishing rigs for next week instead. Will be fishing in the Midlands all week.

I actually will be going down the M6 to Kidderminster if anyone is interested. Stopping off fir a breakfast at the Road King Truck Stop at Cannock too.

• Like 1

Just now, theowlsman said:

Not watching the game anymore. Doing my fishing rigs for next week instead. Will be fishing in the Midlands all week.

I actually will be going down the M6 to Kidderminster if anyone is interested. Stopping off fir a breakfast at the Road King Truck Stop at Cannock too.

Would love to read a review of that truck stop breakfast.

• Haha 2

Guest Mcguigan
2 minutes ago, Adem Poric said:

Player ratings:-

Penney - 6

Brown - 5

Luongo - 4

Majority of the rest - 3

Reach - gofuckyourself 

Reach looked his most enthusiastic when he was leaving the pitch and fist bumping everyone.

Looks like monk has really got the team up and motivated for the new season. How long before we can sack him and get a competent manager in.

You one who can at least pick the team, defenders in defence, midfielders in midfield and...... strikers in attack . But instead GO concentrate on signing midfielders then does play the 1 striker we have and gasp shock horror we don't score any goals.