Wednesday - V - Preston OMDT

What a squad of utter crap. I would only keep Iorfa and Bannan and sack the rest of them off. Seriously, which ones in our squad are good championship players? Apart from the two I’ve already mentioned I can only think of Reach, and his work rate and desire worry me sometimes.

out of the players on loan, I’d have Murphy and Wickham but can we afford them?

This defence is shocking and I bet my bottom dollar that Monk despises them as much as I do.

Edited by DirtyLeedsOwl

Not excusing the result tonight, but the squad, such as it is, is on its knees. 

3 defeats in a row, each game we've had the better of the first half, but overrun in the second following opposition subs. 

When we look at our bench, we've half fit players, has beens and mostly kids. 

Best thing that could happen is no points deduction and we limp through to the end of the season, thankful that games are running out for those below us to catch up.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bulgaria said:

Absolutely awful.

Only plus points, Dom was class and Windass looked sharp.

Does Da Cruz have naked pictures of Monks wife because I've no idea why he picks him. Truly awful.

Very worried we are going down.

I enjoyed the bit where he ran with the ball under little to no pressure to kick it 3 yards out for a corner.  He was as bad as everyone else tonight.  Mistake after mistake.

• Like 2

Just not bothered...

Guest Bulgaria
Just now, mattitheowl said:

I enjoyed the bit where he ran with the ball under little to no pressure to kick it 3 yards out for a corner.  He was as bad as everyone else tonight.  Mistake after mistake.

Maybe Class was over stating it!!!

But he was far and away our best player tonight.

If we stay up, it will be our biggest achievement yet!

Monk has to go regardless, you could forgive him if there were signs of a team showing promise or development. This team has nothing.

A team to be proud of you say? 

22 minutes ago, N0rtherner said:

Can't wait for us to get rid of Odubajo, Pelupessy and I'm starting to think Monk and Bullen both need to go too. Bottled tactics, bottled subs, ffs just same old dreary poo...

starting to think..