Wednesday - V - Preston OMDT

Not expecting a classic, Preston may as well be coached by Tom Daly and will spend most of the game on the floor. Hope we fluke the first goal, or could be a long night chasing a game against the masters of shithousery, who will just kill the game. 

We're down to the bare bones, the fuel tank running low for a few players, but have the capacity to surprise in equally good and bad proportions....2-0 to Wednesday.

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

PRESTON boss Alex Neill, who has that look of a sarcastic copper that refers to you as Nigel Mansell when he pulls you over, will consider whether to recall Scott Sinclair for the visit to Hillsborough after his side failed to score in their last two outings. Snidey get Ben Pearson will continue in his panto villian role.

You cheeky Aristocrat you.

I don't usually read this bit. Made me laugh tho.

After Sunday's Debacle I nearly returned to the nuns chuff with a vengeance but the banging in my head had only just stopped so I contented my self with a post communion sherry instead.

I can't stand losing but I really can't stand losing when we've thrown the game away to average teams. I really really really can't stand losing to teams who practise gamesmanship.

So whatever happens v Preston we need to make sure we don't gift them the win and hope the ref doesn't take any cr*p.

I'm not optimistic about either of those.

Anyway UTO my fellow sufferers.

Chin chin.

Amen

• Like 5

Thanks once again Snoots. If only we had a team with your consistent performance levels..Sid.png.ce4a58b18036e98d9e040ed8890b4572.png.c0de232009804db80dc6b1a6bb78b25f.png

So much of football is momentum, Monk has to find some traction between now and the seasons end if he is to start next season as our gaffer.

We’ve seen positive signs on the tactical front but mentally weak individuals continue to cost us results.

• Like 3

No excuses tonight!

They cant even score never mind win!

I've not got on Monks case since restart because the squad is rubbish and at least he's trying something different.

That could change tonight if we dont win!

2-0 to Wednesday.