Wednesday - V - Preston OMDT

1 minute ago, cardiffowl06 said:

We're definitely getting relegated. Is there anyone who thinks we'll genuinely survive this season?

If so, on what basis are you that optimistic? 

Might just hang on as still a number of clubs below us.  Any points deduction and we’re gone.  Don’t think it’s a given that Wigan are -12.

A very good performance that continues the excellent season we are having.

a wondergoal from Murphy and some incredible passages of play. 3 freak goals conceded that even the famous milan back line led by Baresi would be powerless to stop.

3 minutes ago, immediate67 said:

I seriously despair at most of the posts on here. We have a threadbare squad that are giving it their all. Playing some nice football going forward but have no quality up front. So 9 times out of ten you get beat. Not Monks fault, wouldn't blame him for walking away. Not the players that stayed fault either. Bad management of the club to blame, end of story 

Not Monks fault. Is that because he's not picking the team? 

If we accept they he's picking the team then who picked nuihi. Who only used three subs? 

Who has released too many players

Who has players on blacklists

Who refuses to play excellent prospects like Hughes 

Who released excellent prospects like Borukov without even giving them a chance 

Etc etc etc 

Guest Kagoshimaowl
6 hours ago, mrbluesky said:

That`s the spirit. 

I was right though wasn’t I! Monk out!

21 minutes ago, Bulgaria said:

Absolutely awful.

Only plus points, Dom was class and Windass looked sharp.

Does Da Cruz have naked pictures of Monks wife because I've no idea why he picks him. Truly awful.

Very worried we are going down.

Surely you remember him saying he was sort of player we need, along with JP obviously, and people want to trust monk in the transfer window

Guest Kagoshimaowl
9 hours ago, hugeowl said:

That’s what you hope it will be .

********! I got up at 3:30am to watch this useless bunch of players. Don’t you ever try to make out I’m not a real fan. Just a realist that’s all!

Car crash of a team 

I have been reticent in the past to criticise Chansiri before now but the buck has to stop with him 

And whoever sanctioned the extending of Pelupessy contract is  either stupid or clueless.

1 minute ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

********! I got up at 3:30am to watch this useless bunch of players. Don’t you ever try to make out I’m not a real fan. Just a realist that’s all!

You got the result you wanted and hoped for be honest.

Guest mrbluesky
3 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Sleep deprivation 

I think I am gradually dying of a thousand cuts. I am normally very positive, no matter what. It is the way I have been for the last 40 year of supporting. I hate home games where around me there is so much negativity  especially having driven for 3 hours to hear it. But, tonight I feel a bit broken with it all. Palace, Burton, Sheff Utd at home, Colchester away, Huddersfield play off etc etc did it as well - but this is an accumulation of it all. They are merely one of the thousand. Add the uncertainty as to whether destiny is in our hands and that is where the straw that held well, starts to break.

I have seen us being poor before, many times - maybe worse than this, but this feels different - little hope that it can get better, little hope that we can get as close again to the Premier League and definitely because of what the other lot are doing. Probably that last one makes it all the more painful.

It really is quite depressing.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, cardiffowl06 said:

We're definitely getting relegated. Is there anyone who thinks we'll genuinely survive this season?

If so, on what basis are you that optimistic? 

Because the teams at the bottom have too much ground to make up, were rubbish, but luckily they are not good enough to get the points they need to go above us

7 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

Not Monks fault. Is that because he's not picking the team? 

If we accept they he's picking the team then who picked nuihi. Who only used three subs? 

Who has released too many players

Who has players on blacklists

Who refuses to play excellent prospects like Hughes 

Who released excellent prospects like Borukov without even giving them a chance 

Etc etc etc 

Borukov you shure about that ?

Guest Kagoshimaowl
4 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

No, it was1-3

Good point, it was worse than I expected. Painful to watch

2 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

You are not an Owl mate. Owls fans support each other. A Huge Pr1ck would be a better username for you!

I would never say we were going to lose before a ball was kicked  

you did and you wanted us to lose 

you must be proud 

Guest mrbluesky
3 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Good point, it was worse than I expected. Painful to watch

Thanks.

6 minutes ago, EssexOwl said:

I think I am gradually dying of a thousand cuts. I am normally very positive, no matter what. It is the way I have been for the last 40 year of supporting. I hate home games where around me there is so much negativity  especially having driven for 3 hours to hear it. But, tonight I feel a bit broken with it all. Palace, Burton, Sheff Utd at home, Colchester away, Huddersfield play off etc etc did it as well - but this is an accumulation of it all. They are merely one of the thousand. Add the uncertainty as to whether destiny is in our hands and that is where the straw that held well, starts to break.

I have seen us being poor before, many times - maybe worse than this, but this feels different - little hope that it can get better, little hope that we can get as close again to the Premier League and definitely because of what the other lot are doing. Probably that last one makes it all the more painful.

It really is quite depressing.

This post absolutely mirrors my feelings! I am also able to find some positive from the gloom normally - I’m really struggling tonight and can only see a slippery slope to somewhere I dread to think of 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

after lock down  i miserably said to a mate we'd be lucky to score never mind win 

I was very pleasantly surprised  that we got 4 out of 6 from the first  2 

now i'm back  to thinking the heart of the club has gone completely, we cant catch a break with a severely depleted squad, an unproven manager, an owner who seems unlucky as well as hopeless

i'm glad I have more important things to worry about than football because this reminds me of the 70s 

• Like 1