Swansea- V - Wednesday OMDT

2 minutes ago, horny owl said:

Do monks substitutions ever make us stronger?

I don’t know what the hell he’s thinking sometimes

The squad is rubbish mate we not even got a good 11

1 minute ago, TaxiMark said:

He manages them tho.

Agree about Chansiri but Monk is as clueless too

What’s he supposed to do ? The players aren’t good enough , nowhere near . Chansiri has created this utter mess . Why aren’t Wednesday signing talented young lads liked Brewster ? Because nobody is going to send their young lads to a club as bad as Wednesday owned by a clown 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

Baffling anyone blaming Monk for this, should’ve scored 2 or 3 in the first half. 

I get the point, but we didn't and in the second half we took Lee off and are playing with two 5ft 5's in centre mid against a fairly tall and strong side. Doesn't make sense 

2 minutes ago, Minton said:

Since beating Leeds (including today) it's played 16, won 3, drawn 4, lost 9. Scored 12, conceded 32. 

That is not good enough and at the end of the day, the buck stops with the manager. That is why people are blaming Monk. Mistakes costing goals are coming from Monk continually playing people out of position or asking them to play in a way that doesn't suit them. 

Personally, I want him gone.

It’s pretty damning that to be fair. 

2 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

When nuhi gets brought on before Rhodes and Hughes then you have to wonder whom is picking the team. The manager or the owner. We all know the owner does the team talks now. Given the peculiar use of subs for the last four seasons, apart from under Bruce's tenure, then either the managers are incompetent or the owner is making the decisions. 

Oops I forgot, Hughes signed a new contract so he can't get picked can he? 

Here he is 

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, Grez Bez said:

fizz sake. United have scored now

Who gives a shít? Why do people on here follow their every move? Go on their forum if you're that interested. 

Sorry not knee jerk when we have dropped like a stone since new year. No plan no movement and lake of creating team spirit. Monk operates on Monk spirit ie his way or the highway. Not even Ferguson beloved in that.  Ie got angry but did not drop most of the senior team.