Swansea- V - Wednesday OMDT

Good thread Milord. Was just about to hunker down for the night when I saw you’d posted.

That tart looks very similar to my efforts in GCSE Home Economics. More often than not burnt, which that seems to be, and I can still recall the look of disappointment on my dear mother’s face when, upon returning home from school, I wistfully lifted the lid off the tin to reveal the fruits of my labours in the King Edwards kitchen that day.

Anyway, it should, be good that we’ve got a match to write about. These George Hirst and Lee Johnson threads are frankly bizarre. Let’s get back to moaning about players and managers who are actually at the club rather than those that aren’t.....

Up the Owls. And Down the Swans.  (I don’t trust swans by the way. They always look like they’re on the lookout for aggro. A bit like jumped up geese if you ask me).

• Like 5

I can't sleep. I was worrying if there was any news of the EFL/Owls case. It looks like there isn't. I think I'll have a very stiff Brandy and go back to bed.

Oh nearly forgot, nice one your highness.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The world is going mad, hardly anyone around on the trip to South Wales. The prospects for the economy is dire. Yet we have OT'rs debating how and where to invest their hard earned in the stock market. Yet, only a few days ago arguing about DC's incompetence, I can hardly draw my breath. So the Rotherham Owl bus is being drafted in for the trip to Swansea to help the club with Social distancing measures, a very generous gesture from the Village to the east.

A full squad to pick from with the exception of Tom Lees who has an undiagnosed problem somewhere on one of his legs that a scan is failing to pick up. These things happen from time to time.

A reasonable first hour against a solid WBA side that fell apart a little. So average rather than startling form going into the Swansea game but we should have enough to bring something home.

UTO & DTB COME ON WEDNESDAY !      

• Like 4
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, Morepork said:

Thanks Snoots. I needed a distraction!!! I was sat at home worrying about the rise of “totallie-tario-tism” 

Thought he'd said  totallie-tarot-tism

Actually...thinking about it....if the cap fits!

image.png.f3a4a499200a5bdde86cff1650969b87.png

• Haha 3

Swans though. I've turned back because of swans. Vast f^^ckers. Set up on the towpath, just by Arundel Castle. Lovely one that.

And with the cricket pitch and all. Nick DeMarco sounds like the business to me, I'm sure we'll be alright. And hasn't GM got something

to prove down there by the Mumbles, I'm sure we'll be alright. Up the Owls ('uck the Swans).

• Like 1

Need to forget about the midweek debacle, drop off job (preferably at  the Megabus stop at Meadowhall with a one way ticket to wherever) and get back to winning ways. Four points from 12 after the restart would be poor. 7 would be good in the circumstances. Championship is so bobbar this season. Crime is we folded after Xmas as this could have been our year.