Here's how the Championship League Table looks today

1 hour ago, Manwë said:

It's been twenty years since Wednesday were in the top 20, and coming up to thirty years since Wednesday were at their peak.  I can think of more negative seasons than positive seasons in those years.    It's not about cycles like it's naturally inevitable we'll eventually go up (later to come down), it's about quality.   It's always going to be about quality, not cycles.

We've been crying out for someone to pump cash in to Wednesday, and the only man that did didn't really understand what he was spending. 

I don't know the outcome of the EFL hearing, but even if it goes well, it's taken us to lose our stadium, two transfer embargoes and watching £Ms walk out of the door all for a day out at Wembley to wear foam hats.  The pain:pleasure ratio is simply too high, it's not been worth it.

Nice hats at Wembley though.

I liked the inflatables spreadsheet, the trip to the Green Man and seeing a lot of Wednesday fans in the same place.  

I also liked the 3-0 vs. Cardiff and the 2-1 vs. Newcastle.

Really not sure if it was worth it though.

In hindsight, another couple of years under Grey and a solid financial base might not have been a bad idea.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

I liked the inflatables spreadsheet, the trip to the Green Man and seeing a lot of Wednesday fans in the same place.  

I also liked the 3-0 vs. Cardiff and the 2-1 vs. Newcastle.

Really not sure if it was worth it though.

In hindsight, another couple of years under Grey and a solid financial base might not have been a bad idea.

HAS EVERYONE FORGOTTEN CAKE BALL??

:Chansiri:

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

I was at Owls in the Park at the same time...Luckily I missed it and blanked it from my brain.

And they had fireworks after everyone had left.

cakeball.jpg.3d034c4d0bbf9629343aa49f8623f3b9.jpg

:duntmatter::duntmatter::duntmatter::duntmatter::duntmatter::duntmatter:

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, bobness said:

HAS EVERYONE FORGOTTEN CAKE BALL??

:Chansiri:

No forgetting cakeball this house.  I feel really lucky that I don't relate to tge comment about the pain / pleasure ratio not being worth it.  For most of my life being Wednesday has given me pleasure, the pain ...the pain, even the pain is pleasure really.1455563616_OwlstalkCakeball-1.png.758f0bc2e2b3b9f91eaca1ceb2d95038.png

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, mildatheart67 said:

90th min winner for Hull

2-1

Stoke drop into bottom 3,with Boro only a point above.

From 22nd  in league to 18 th covered by 3 points

I know probably not the best result for us, but on the other hand I'd love Boro to go down....and us to relegate them on the last day.