Here's how the Championship League Table looks today

3 minutes ago, mildatheart67 said:

Just found interests site on Twitter.

All to play for

I don't care what anyone says, the Championship is by far the most competitive league in the world.  

I will miss it next year when we're relegation fodder from the PL.

29 minutes ago, Manwë said:

I don't care what anyone says, the Championship is by far the most competitive league in the world.  

I will miss it next year when we're relegation fodder from the PL.

Its competitive because apart from the top 4 everyone else is average at best! 

4 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Good point. Lots of teams playing each other near the bottom over the next few games. Can only be a good thing imo. 

Let's just make sure we at least win our remaining home games so that a points deduction (if there is one) is irrelevant.

• Like 1

On 10/07/2020 at 23:10, WalthamOwl said:

See Fulham won again. Onomah scoring for them. Seems to be doing well for them, why was he so crap for us!?!

Because Jos was clueless. He’d have been a much better player for us had Bruce been the manager sooner last season?

18 hours ago, jonnyowl said:

Its competitive because apart from the top 4 everyone else is average at best! 

It is more competitive this season because there isn't such a big gap between the teams at the bottom and top. In recent seasons the average difference between 22nd place and relegation and 6th place in the play offs is about 32 points. This season it might be less than 20.

I don't think it's a strong division this season. Usually to finish in the top 2 teams need about 92 points. Leeds will achieve this if they win their last 3 games, West Brom can't. 

To get in the play offs usually around 80 points is required, with the 6th place team normally needing 74/75 points. When we finished 4th all the play of teams had over 80 points. This season the 6th place team might get in with 69 points.

• Like 2