Here's how the Championship League Table looks today

Just now, the third man said:

So if Wigan get a points deduction, them Barnsley and Luton have to win all their matches to catch us

as long as we don’t get a deduction. If we win tomorrow Luton and Barnsley can’t catch us even if they win all their games. 

8 minutes ago, the third man said:

So if Wigan get a points deduction, them Barnsley and Luton have to win all their matches to catch us

Yep would be fantastic to win tomorrow and confirm our status (on merit). 

Then pray we get some good news from elsewhere 

1 minute ago, kobayashi said:

No...Brentford have by far the better goal difference.

You are correct... 41 vs 29 Leeds  and 31 WBA
They have come out of nowhere......   and it looks like the 5-0 win against us was the catalyst (surprise surprise)...

Quite enjoying Brentford doing what they're doing after a couple of posters laughed at me when I said 12 months ago they'd be in the Premier League before we are. So many on here (usually the DC apologists) insisting that their model doesn't work because they're still in the same league as us.

Fantastic team and attitude, and they're going to be at least a play-off chasing club in this league for the next few years. I'm very jealous.

• Like 5

Nathan Jones didn't look happy at final whistle, he was having a right moan at referee. 

They were lucky to get a draw from what I saw of highlights. 

It was a result that leaves em both probably needing 3 wins from last 4 games to have any hope of staying up.