Here's how the Championship League Table looks today

1 hour ago, striker said:

Barnsley and Luton look to have run out of steam. 

I think 3 points tomorrow and we can stop looking down (assuming we're not deducted points as is the rumour),  especially with the Wigan situation.

Yep, with Wigan’s deduction and us not having one (if rumour is true) All of them have to win all their remaining games or 4 out of last 5 at least to go past us if we lose every game.  
with Barnsley v Luton and Barnsley v Wigan to come next week we look ok now. in fact most of those below us are playing each other in coming games so that helps even more.

I cant see us losing all 6 games anyway. (Famous last words) 🙄

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sheff74 said:

Another season of mid table nothingness. Glad all that money we shell out is going to good use.

TBF with all the turmoil surrounding the club this season I’d settle for keeping our championship status

Could be a lot worse

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, horny owl said:

TBF with all the turmoil surrounding the club this season I’d settle for keeping our championship status

Could be a lot worse

That is a very good point. It has just felt stagnant for too long now. We are desperate for a reset this summer.

On 02/07/2020 at 14:01, Manwë said:

It's been twenty years since Wednesday were in the top 20, and coming up to thirty years since Wednesday were at their peak.  I can think of more negative seasons than positive seasons in those years.    It's not about cycles like it's naturally inevitable we'll eventually go up (later to come down), it's about quality.   It's always going to be about quality, not cycles.

We've been crying out for someone to pump cash in to Wednesday, and the only man that did didn't really understand what he was spending. 

I don't know the outcome of the EFL hearing, but even if it goes well, it's taken us to lose our stadium, two transfer embargoes and watching £Ms walk out of the door all for a day out at Wembley to wear foam hats.  The pain:pleasure ratio is simply too high, it's not been worth it.

Nice hats at Wembley though.

And them cardboard clapper things

Owlstalk Shop

A positive outcome, with no points deduction would be  our best result this season. 

As we stand Wigan have been deducted points and Barnsley aren't going to win 4 out of 5 games (assuming we don't get another point) to catch us.