Here's how the Championship League Table looks today

15 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

Still feel we could do with 2 wins, just in case Wigan’s points deduction gets challenged. But if we get a points deduction we may need a lot more than 6 points

Wigan can challenge all they want, they've gone the admin route, that's a 12 point penalty, if anyone thinks that Luton, Barnsley, Hull, Huddersfield, Charlton, Middlesborough are gunna say "yeh Wigan, we understand it was out of your hands" we're not gunna want ya to get penalised "is living in a different world. 

11 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

I’m expecting hull to win at Bristol city today which will make things look even more bleak. Would potentially only be 6 points off relegation with 4 games to go (when we lose to tonight) 

We won't lose tonight, Preston aren't all that and certainly not at Hillsborough. 

hopefully its impossible for wigan to appeal the 12 points , as it stands if we got hit by a 12 point deduction we would need to win a minimum of 4 out of 5 games to have any chance on stopping up , i would not put owt past efl . either way tonight is a massive game an absolute must a win i hope the players care and play out of there skins . 

Guest Theboylangers
1 hour ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

Wigan can challenge all they want, they've gone the admin route, that's a 12 point penalty, if anyone thinks that Luton, Barnsley, Hull, Huddersfield, Charlton, Middlesborough are gunna say "yeh Wigan, we understand it was out of your hands" we're not gunna want ya to get penalised "is living in a different world. 

I'd generally agree with this.

Only caveat being some loophole re Covid.

Just now, Theboylangers said:

I'd generally agree with this.

Only caveat being some loophole re Covid.

There are or should not be any loopholes/Caveats/Goodwill or any other thing, admin means 12 points penalty, that's it, no ifs/buts/maybes /shoulda/woulda/could. 

Guest Theboylangers
4 minutes ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

There are or should not be any loopholes/Caveats/Goodwill or any other thing, admin means 12 points penalty, that's it, no ifs/buts/maybes /shoulda/woulda/could. 

Agree again. But football hasn't had a pandemic before. 

3 minutes ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

After match hindsight, awesome fella, well done. 

5 hours ago, Owls-Fan said:

I’m expecting hull to win at Bristol city today which will make things look even more bleak. Would potentially only be 6 points off relegation with 4 games to go (when we lose to tonight) 

I said we would lose 5 hours ago, I’m pretty sure that was before the game started?

Tho I did expect hull to win so we can’t be right all of the time