ADTHE NUHIU - All posts on Nuhiu in this thread

6 minutes ago, Dagmeister's Shadow said:

I deliberately was conservative in my estimate of FF's wages and conversely was bullish on Nuhiu's. The cost disparity is most likely even greater which emphasises my point all the more.

With semantic maneuverings like that you should be a politician.

:biggrin:

4 minutes ago, Dagmeister's Shadow said:

👍 Seriously in all honesty I wanted to highlight the comparison between a much maligned player with another who, certainly historically, could do little wrong in the eyes of many. I didn't want the point derailed by nit-picking so erred on the cautious side. I mean; I got pulled up on the signing date despite the maths pretty clearly showing it was a typo. 

I was only just getting started on the nit-picking as well.

:sad:

I appreciate the point you were making, and I think it's a good one. All too often people make their decision early and stick with it no matter what. 

On 21/06/2020 at 20:32, Weshallovercome said:

oh good, he can come and cut the tops of my hedges.

Honestly..who would buy him..never been any good,cant run,cant tackle,properly..and the main thing....cant hit the net....shyte...

30 minutes ago, brando said:

Honestly..who would buy him..never been any good,cant run,cant tackle,properly..and the main thing....cant hit the net....shyte...

Really.

Obviously forgot about the back end of last season that got us out the sheite...........

Everybody to their own view but personally I think he's been a good servant.

• Like 1

On 20/06/2020 at 09:10, @owlstalk said:

What role is the big man going to play over the coming 9 games?

If called upon he'll play well in patches, look awful in other moments, score a couple of important goals and win is a few points. People will praise his contribution and then turn round and say he's only done it because he wants a new contract.

Edited by RUMBELOWS91

Credit where it’s due. Could’ve walked when the gravy train stopped like others have but chose to stick around and help out.

I’ve questioned many aspects of Nuhiu’s game during his time here but one thing I can’t question is his attitude.

Edited by TrickyTrev
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, Ray Von shabba said:

Really.

Obviously forgot about the back end of last season that got us out the sheite...........

Everybody to their own view but personally I think he's been a good servant.

Perhaps if hed have done it more often we wouldnt be in the sheite 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TrickyTrev said:

Credit where it’s due. Could’ve walked when the gravy train stopped like others have but chose to stick around and help out.

I’ve questioned many aspects of Nuhiu’s game during his time here but one thing I can’t question is his attitude.

personally I think it’s more to do with him probably not confident he will find another club where as the other 3 are. 

• Like 2

You either get Nuhiu or you don’t.  I never have, and would be happy to see him leave at the end of the season, although it looks like we'll be needing him for the run-in if we’re playing 2 up front.

Whatever division we end up in next season, I think it’s time to move on without the big man and introduce players with more pace / mobility.

Obviously has a good personality in the dressing room which is sometimes just as important than his ability. Theres a reason he has been around for a long time and the managers like to play.

Personally its the kind of attitude I want to see from my team.

2 minutes ago, NeonLeon said:

If we end up in League One next season he has to stay. The gamble that he’d score a hatful at that level is definitely worth taking.

If we’re in the Championship next season, then his times up for me. 

Score a hatful please just look at his record it’s woeful