ADTHE NUHIU - All posts on Nuhiu in this thread

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

What role is the big man going to play over the coming 9 games?

None hopefully as I would like to stay in this league if at all possible...

jokes, love Dave, hat trick in every game 

17 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

NUHIU.jpg

Brian the Blade has spoken on Football Heaven.

He’s had a bet with Adam Oxley that if Nuhiu starts Wednesday win. 

lol

I hope he got good odds.

In the last 2 seasons, Nuhiu 26 starts, 6 wins and one of those came after he was hooked at half time when we were losing. 

Not the donkey he is made out to be by some...……..but certainly not the hero others try to portray him as.

My personal opinion FWIW...……….he possesses ability and sometimes matches this with a determined attitude but far too infrequently.

Over the time period he has spent with us there have been many times when he has plodded disinterestedly through games, sometimes not even bothering to compete for high balls.

On top of this it has to be said that mainly speaking his physical conditioning for a professional athlete has been appalling , and his efforts seem to double when it comes to contract renewal time.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, sheriwozgod said:

Not the donkey he is made out to be by some...……..but certainly not the hero others try to portray him as.

My personal opinion FWIW...……….he possesses ability and sometimes matches this with a determined attitude but far too infrequently.

Over the time period he has spent with us there have been many times when he has plodded disinterestedly through games, sometimes not even bothering to compete for high balls.

On top of this it has to be said that mainly speaking his physical conditioning for a professional athlete has been appalling , and his efforts seem to double when it comes to contract renewal time.

I think he’s generally less effective when starting and defenders are fresh but last half an hour he can cause problems. 

I guess with contract renewals, like many of us we perform better when we get the fear. 

Guest Bulgaria
38 minutes ago, brando said:

None,hopefully Wickham if Fletcher doesnt play,or FF with Rhodes..

Wickham in his current form makes Atty look like Messi.

46 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

I think he’s generally less effective when starting and defenders are fresh but last half an hour he can cause problems. 

I guess with contract renewals, like many of us we perform better when we get the fear. 

you would hope monk realises this and doesn’t start Nuhiu, not just today but in any games. Although he is the man that decided Pelupessy deserved a new deal so I don’t have much faith in him on that. 

Edited by WalthamOwl