ADTHE NUHIU - All posts on Nuhiu in this thread

Guest gizowl
21 hours ago, ka58 said:

when he’s on it he’s excellent but when not looks like someone who has won a competition to play.

away at mk dons in Carlos first season was one of the worst performances I’ve ever seen by a Wednesday player.

i was working away and sat in home end with some neutrals who were laughing at him.

also seen him completely boss defenders and change games for us.

I like nuhiu - he owes us nowt over time he’s been here.

Correct ,he's had poor games but he's had good games just like the rest of the squad that's why we've achieved Jack sh.it because of the inconsistency. But lets kick big Dave, some on here are pathetic. 

Guest gizowl
1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Lighten up in might never happen. 

Just try and be original and think of a topic worth discussing .

Guest gizowl
8 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Fully expect he will be back on the bench against Bristol City. Was hoping we had seen the last of him but that injury to Fletcher will change that. Probably end up getting a bloody new deal. 

But your still going to be willing to offer Fletcher a 20k a week plus contract to stay which will work out at more than 40k per appearance with the games he'll be fit to play in and some of those won't be for the full 90 minutes. 

39 minutes ago, gizowl said:

Correct ,he's had poor games but he's had good games just like the rest of the squad that's why we've achieved Jack sh.it because of the inconsistency. But lets kick big Dave, some on here are pathetic. 

Sorry mate but if you think big Dave is the way forward for SWFC then your standards are pretty low.

if he’s the best we can muster going forward then it’s obvious we have no ambition or right to want to maintain our status in the Championship 
His time has passed 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

31 minutes ago, gizowl said:

But your still going to be willing to offer Fletcher a 20k a week plus contract to stay which will work out at more than 40k per appearance with the games he'll be fit to play in and some of those won't be for the full 90 minutes. 

I didn’t say we should keep Fletcher. I don’t know what we should do about Fletcher, quality player but injuries and wages are a big concern. Nuhiu isn’t a quality player and hasn’t been anywhere near consistent enough during his time here. 

Guest LittleG
49 minutes ago, gizowl said:

What you've got to remember is that this is a forum and people will have different opinions to you. My opinion is that Nuhiu ( don't call him Dave) has had his time and it's time to move on; doesn't make me pathetic.

56 minutes ago, gizowl said:

If this club are to move forward, then Nuhiu is not the answer. We are in the same position as when he arrived. Same applies to Lees.

• Thanks 1

Guest gizowl
59 minutes ago, bolton9owl said:

Sorry mate but if you think big Dave is the way forward for SWFC then your standards are pretty low.

if he’s the best we can muster going forward then it’s obvious we have no ambition or right to want to maintain our status in the Championship 
His time has passed 

Don't be too hasty on making decisions until we know the outcome of the EFL charges, if we end up in league one I would have him in my squad. 

Guest gizowl
36 minutes ago, HarryPlopper said:

Nuhiu will become a legend once the 12 points hits, and we fail to recover from it.    Probably be our next 20 goal a season striker in Division 1.

Could well be the case, some on here aren't facing reality yet  statements like standard being pretty low. The days of splashing the cash are gone for now, it's bargain basement even if we manage to stay in the championship.

Time some on here woke up and faced reality ,freebies loans and hopefully unearth some young gems from leagues 1and 2 will be our path forward for the foreseeable. 

8 hours ago, gizowl said:

Don't be too hasty on making decisions until we know the outcome of the EFL charges, if we end up in league one I would have him in my squad. 

7 hours ago, HarryPlopper said:

Nuhiu will become a legend once the 12 points hits, and we fail to recover from it.    Probably be our next 20 goal a season striker in Division 1.

Are the goals a lot bigger in league 1?

If we are relying on his quality to get us up we are going to be waiting a long time

• Like 2

Guest gizowl
1 hour ago, the monk said:

Are the goals a lot bigger in league 1?

If we are relying on his quality to get us up we are going to be waiting a long time

Think I wrote I would have him in my squad but some of you think theirs a que of quality strikers waiting to join us, Aguero and Salah are on their way as soon as the season ends. LOL.

WAKEY WAKEY

Guest gizowl
8 minutes ago, gizowl said:

Think I wrote I would have him in my squad but some of you think theirs a que of quality strikers waiting to join us, Aguero and Salah are on their way as soon as the season ends. LOL.

WAKEY WAKEY

Watched premiership yesterday, pigs and villa haven't got a decent striker between them so what chance have we got of signing one if we are relegated,even if we manage to stay in the championship the better players won't be coming to us.

11 hours ago, gizowl said:

Could already be playing next season before that is settled due to the timing of the meeting then appeals etc so we need to plan now for next season

• Like 1

If we let every forward go then we’re left with Rhodes. We’d probably be looking to sign around 3 strikers and as we know they are the games most expensive commodity.

If we keep Rhodes which we may or may not be able to do, one of the strikers we sign has to be a target man to play alongside him.

The club may feel it’s more cost effective to keep either Fletcher or Nuhiu. So the question is who would you keep a player who on his day is by far our best forward but ageing and injury prone or younger player not by much granted but one that would probably cost less wages, generally fit and available and even though is not so much of a goal threat is an effective player particularly when used from the bench?

Difficult choice but I think the club will go with Nuhiu?