ADTHE NUHIU - All posts on Nuhiu in this thread

6 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Be very interesting to see what Monk says about Nuhiu and FF after the game. Hope he tells the truth, surely they aren’t both “injured”

I reckon he'll say that he's playing the players who have agreed to commit to us for these 9 games

Owlstalk Shop

22 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

I do hope so. 

But he has been our most effective sub. He brings something different  to the team. What does Rhodes bring to the team?

ps I hope Rhodes scores a hatrick today and this post comes back to bite me on the bum.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I reckon he'll say that he's playing the players who have agreed to commit to us for these 9 games

you reckon Nuhiu has refused to play? Trying to hold the club to ransom for a new deal perhaps. :laugh:

Edited by WalthamOwl

2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

you reckon Nuhiu has refused to play? Trying to hold the club to ransom for a new deal perhaps. :laugh:

If Nuhiu hasn’t been offered a new contract then I don’t blame him for not wanting to play. Why risk injury when you know you have to find a new club in a few weeks time? 

I think Monk is probably just planning for next season and playing the players who will be here. With the exception of Lee who I imagine is the kind of character who will just want to play regardless.

Guest LittleG
22 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

If Nuhiu hasn’t been offered a new contract then I don’t blame him for not wanting to play. Why risk injury when you know you have to find a new club in a few weeks time? 

I think Monk is probably just planning for next season and playing the players who will be here. With the exception of Lee who I imagine is the kind of character who will just want to play regardless.

Regarding Lee, he's agreed to extend till end of season probably in the hope of winning a new contract for next year.

41 minutes ago, soldierboyblue said:

Bringing the oranges and water on. Time to say goodbye and thanks for the memory.

Yes his departure is well overdue 

Let’s face it he can’t jump, he can’t head a ball, he can’t run, he rarely shoots at goal and he invariably gets warned/booked about his tackles and grabbing his marker.

To his credit he does try his best but he falls well below the standard we need to move forward. He’ had more chances than a cat has nine lives - goodbye and thanks - can’t see him getting in the ‘Hall of Fame’

• Like 1