BREAKING - SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY STATEMENT

1 hour ago, Mr Farrell said:

We also need to take into account the negative impact season ticket holders have had on the atmosphere the last few seasons.

This is the perfect opportunity to give something back to the club.

I'll go with you Mr Farrell...If ever there was an expert on "negative".......You are it my friend lol

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

23 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Mr Farrell's posts make me want to weep softly into my own eyeballs

You can't hide from the truth.

The club have tied Joey down for another year, lets now give them something back, and gift them our season tickets.

It's all about showing faith and not being selfish. We're all in this together.

• Haha 7

8 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

The club have tied Joey down for another year, lets now give them something back, and gift them our season tickets.

Hide from the truth???

Mate ive been running, screaming away from it for 2 decades!!

I know its there...its always around the next corner....I dodge it like a f.ookin' commando 

• Haha 1

Guest Grandad
1 hour ago, Mr Farrell said:

Beginning to worry that Casbah has taken Farrell hostage, and is posting on his behalf

15 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Does I-Follow only work on one mobile phone/tablet at a time?

No but if you have it on one device, I was assuming more than one person could watch it so no need for more than one account per household. Even non ST holders could watch but dont tell DC.

Just now, apswfcowl said:

No but if you have it on one device, I was assuming more than one person could watch it so no need for more than one account per household. Even non ST holders could watch but dont tell DC.

I'm not sure it would work like that mate

Owlstalk Shop

15 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

It seems that is the case looking at the options, however......

I agree with you on this but as Neil pointed out in another thread when I raised this point, you could take a full pr-rata refund and then purchase 9 games on I-Follow at £10 each and have the difference in your pocket.

Just waiting for the terms and conditions to state that if you take a refund you will be frozen out of I-Follow for the season just like with season ticket refunds and going to games a couple of seasons ago! :Chansiri:

I'm just waiting for the small print, honestly do you think for one moment the Club have not thought of this.

I ask you, what would the be the point of giving you the option of either ifollow or money back?

Any one can see the option would be to have the money, then pay a tenner for the games.

I see skulduggery at work here, I would not put it past Mr Chansiri to incorporate in the refund loss of revenue

from any broadcast revenue, making it a better deal to have ifollow at ten quid a match than a refund.

Call me a sceptic but lets wait and see.

2 hours ago, daleblue said:

I'm just waiting for the small print, honestly do you think for one moment the Club have not thought of this.

I ask you, what would the be the point of giving you the option of either ifollow or money back?

Any one can see the option would be to have the money, then pay a tenner for the games.

I see skulduggery at work here, I would not put it past Mr Chansiri to incorporate in the refund loss of revenue

from any broadcast revenue, making it a better deal to have ifollow at ten quid a match than a refund.

Call me a sceptic but lets wait and see.

You're a sceptic !:rolleyes:

14 hours ago, apswfcowl said:

It will only let you watch on one device at a time. 

I say again, we are in this together.

Stop being selfish, gift the ticket money to the club, and then maybe, just maybe, we still have the time and the finances to tie Foxy down with a new deal.

Do season ticket holders scrabbling for a few quid,want to be the ones that forced us to lose the player of the season ?

The club maybe able to offer ifollow and some sort of credit in the club shop, discount etc for this season but it will impact season ticket sales in the future.

I believe the government are going to use lockdown again which would make me think long and hard about buying another season ticket when the season could be stopped half way through and my refund consists of an ifollow subscription and 20% off in the club shop. Thats why I think Mr Chansiri should offer full refunds for games missed this year.    

Edited by Wiggo

3 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

I say again, we are in this together.

Stop being selfish, gift the ticket money to the club, and then maybe, just maybe, we still have the time and the finances to tie Foxy down with a new deal.

Do season ticket holders scrabbling for a few quid,want to be the ones that forced us to lose the player of the season ?

Your are forgetting that money still needs to be found for Nuhiu's new 3 year deal.

6 minutes ago, vulva said:

Season ticket holders have consistently got the best seats as well. This can’t be right. If I pay upfront for this rubbish I deserve the right for a restricted view seat. 

Same here....when I chose Entrance W Row K Seat 147 from an available seating plan ...it was not highlighted as a seat facing the pitch

• Haha 2