BREAKING - SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY STATEMENT

11 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Your are forgetting that money still needs to be found for Nuhiu's new 3 year deal.

We could do a lot worse. He's been a loyal servant and always gives 100%. He's also much better in the air than people give him credit for.

None of these players will stay though if greedy season ticket holders bancrupt the club.

Edited by Mr Farrell

On 06/06/2020 at 09:27, Mr Farrell said:

We also need to take into account the negative impact season ticket holders have had on the atmosphere the last few seasons.

This is the perfect opportunity to give something back to the club.

What? Negative by going to every match and supporting the team? And buying season tickets for several years in advance so making that money available to the club?

The area where there is no atmosphere now is oddly on the kop where the band seems to be hated but there is only ever any noise when it plays. 

Mr Farrell, wondering what you are smoking?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Aingarth said:

What? Negative by going to every match and supporting the team? And buying season tickets for several years in advance so making that money available to the club?

The area where there is no atmosphere now is oddly on the kop where the band seems to be hated but there is only ever any noise when it plays. 

Do you support the team though ? Worst home atmosphere in the country. Surely you have to take some responsibility for that ?

As for which stand is most to blame. The North are too busy scowling and doing coke. The South are usually asleep or discussing real ale. Admittedly the Kop is pretty bad, but that's partly because they are poor and probably haven't eaten for a couple of days.

• Haha 6

36 minutes ago, Aingarth said:

He is trying to be funny with a joke not funny 5 years ago

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

He is trying to be funny with a joke not funny 5 years ago

He's become a parody of a parody, great work!

Best just to dismiss the vast majority of his posts and move on.

Leeds options: 

The final five home games of the Whites' Championship season will take place behind closed doors and the club have today revealed that adult season ticket holders will be given three options for compensation.

They can opt to donate their rebate to support the academy at Thorp Arch and 'help to develop the stars of the future.'

Option two is a 'comprehensive club bundle' with benefits including LUTV access to all nine of the remaining games, matchday programmes for the home games, a 'crowdie' - a personalised silhouette inside Elland Road - a virtual ticket to the Player of the Year awards and a £50 retail gift card. The deadline for this option is June 15.

Season ticket holders can also opt for a pro rata refund based on the face value of their ticket.

5 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

Leeds options: 

The final five home games of the Whites' Championship season will take place behind closed doors and the club have today revealed that adult season ticket holders will be given three options for compensation.

They can opt to donate their rebate to support the academy at Thorp Arch and 'help to develop the stars of the future.'

Option two is a 'comprehensive club bundle' with benefits including LUTV access to all nine of the remaining games, matchday programmes for the home games, a 'crowdie' - a personalised silhouette inside Elland Road - a virtual ticket to the Player of the Year awards and a £50 retail gift card. The deadline for this option is June 15.

Season ticket holders can also opt for a pro rata refund based on the face value of their ticket.

Pretty decent options.

Can only imagine the meltdown if we incuded option one

57 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Pretty decent options.

If we added the "help to develop the stars of the future" line there would be ridicule - not unreasonably.

Why do you think there would be a meltdown? All people want to make sure is there is a pro rata refund option - all the other options are an issue of imaginative marketing. I don't think there should be a "thanks Chansiri for doing the right thing" comment when he does it because it so demonstrably the right thing - and it may even be against consumer law not to. It would be like thanking him for letting me in every game after buying a season ticket or for not getting the turnstile operator to punch m in the face every time I present my season card.

lol

1 hour ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Pretty decent options.

So there should be..............................we don't have an academy at Thorpe Arch

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, rickygoo said:

If we added the "help to develop the stars of the future" line there would be ridicule - not unreasonably.

Why do you think there would be a meltdown? All people want to make sure is there is a pro rata refund option - all the other options are an issue of imaginative marketing. I don't think there should be a "thanks Chansiri for doing the right thing" comment when he does it because it so demonstrably the right thing - and it may even be against consumer law not to. It would be like thanking him for letting me in every game after buying a season ticket or for not getting the turnstile operator to punch m in the face every time I present my season card.

lol

I can just imagine petulant squealing of I already pay for season tickets to watch wasters so why should I help the club anymore. Or crys of why don't Chansiri put his hands in the pocket and fund youth instead. This is a pisstake demanding we pay for this when our youth record is so bad. 

Basically people taking the message the wrong way and moaning.

20 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

I can just imagine petulant squealing of I already pay for season tickets to watch wasters so why should I help the club anymore. Or crys of why don't Chansiri put his hands in the pocket and fund youth instead. This is a pisstake demanding we pay for this when our youth record is so bad. 

Basically people taking the message the wrong way and moaning.

If he offers a refund no-one will chelp what other offers are available.  You're being over sensitive on his behalf. Your imagination is running wild creating issues that don't exist. There are plenty of reasons to criticise him without having to create fake ones - trust me on that.