BREAKING - SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY STATEMENT

Screenshot 2020-06-05 at 20.07.49.jpg

Sheffield Wednesday can inform supporters that we are finalising details on a number of pro rata rebate options for fixtures missed in the 2019/20 season due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

The EFL have this afternoon confirmed the ability for Season Ticket holders to potentially access remaining home and away games via the iFollow streaming service, which we can now incorporate as a further rebate option.

Additional details related to live streaming access will be issued to clubs next week, after which we will be in a position to communicate the full range of alternatives for supporters.

Other options will include a pro rata refund, equivalent value in ticket credit, merchandise points or donation opportunities.

We would like to issue a vote of thanks for your patience during these unprecedented and challenging times.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Options:

• Watch games on I-Follow
  • Pro rata refund
  • Equivalent value in ticket credit
  • Merchandise points
  • Donation opportunities

have to be #2 then unless as said they offer me x ticket vouchers to use at any games in the future

POTG price less ticket credit is unfair as i paid to enter the ground

Edited by modboy

Guest LittleG
Just now, S36 OWL said:

I want ( and expect) to be given the option of a refund for the FULL value of the remaining games. Then I can decide myself weather I wish to purchase I follow to watch the games 

I think that's what they mean by pro rata value based on number of games left and the cost of the season ticket paid.

Guest LittleG
7 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Options:

• Watch games on I-Follow
  • Pro rata refund
  • Equivalent value in ticket credit
  • Merchandise points
  • Donation opportunities

Seem fair options for what's left of this season

It looks like a positive resolution if you ask me.  PR is paramount in this and I hope the fans will recognise this and get behind the club next season. 

DC has made many mistakes but fair play, there will be options for all season ticket holders including the pro-rata refund. 

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

Damn, thought this thread was going to be about Chansiri selling up or something 

he seems to be treating us fairly with this & hes treat his staff right throughout the shutdown. Cut him some slack for now

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3