DC & MONK HANG YOUR HEAD'S IN SHAME

2 minutes ago, full fathom five said:

AN ABSOLUTE DISGRACE WHAT YOU HAVE ALLOWED TO HAPPEN THIS SEASON UNDER YOUR LEADERSHIP.

DC, Monk and the players are not fit to be associated with our club.

DC's mismanagement sickens me.

If his 3 cronies come on here tonight saying he has good intentions, they deserve both barrels.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Whilst DC is in charge its gonna get a whole lot worse before it gets better, it truly scares the poo out of me. 

The problem is of course, who's gonna want to take us on if he decides he's had enough?

There is also the increasing possibility that we will start next season a division BELOW toytown  ffs!!! 

9 minutes ago, Animis said:

Most clubs would have dealt with this by now - 10 weeks of mismanagement and poor performances and results. 

What does Monk need to do before he's fired - relegation?

Dc has given up. He doesn’t give a fizz. 

• Like 1

Enough is enough.

After being convinced Monk needed to go after the Blackburn and Wigan games I've foolishly tried to switch to a positive attitude about the owner, manager and the players a couple of weeks ago ahead of the Birmingham game.

But I've having to concede I was wrong - this club doesn't deserve my support.

The owner refuses to listen and has made a wealth of poor decisions - running the club into a ditch at full speed and being too stubborn to ask for help.

The manager has lost it - big time. So well intentioned, but hasn't got a clue how to get these players on board and has destroyed any confidence they may have amassed at times, switching personnel and formations like someone truly lost for ideas. No plan A, no plan B - an inability to manage personalities and unable to get over his ideas to the players. 

And the players - my god.  Even if the manager is confusing them to death their lack of professionalism, care and effort is unforgivable - they should be embarrassed to take a wage.

What a mess, I'm utterly depressed about the club and what it has quickly become.

Whilst I agree that Monk needs to move on, I wouldn’t put him in the same bracket as DC and the majority of the players, as it’s clear that they don’t care whatsoever. I actually feel sorry for Monk despite his shortcomings because he’s at a rotten club.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Mr Farrell said:

DC's mismanagement sickens me.

If his 3 cronies come on here tonight saying he has good intentions, they deserve both barrels.

Chansiri doesn’t give a poo . He’s hardly in the country while the club is completely falling apart.

A spoilt daddy’s boy with no business acumen. 

He won’t be selling, though, as noone will be paying the 200 millions he’s asking for. 

Monk should probably go. No manager ever turns a situation like this around. And we need another false dawn to start believing in Chansiri again. And to have a chance of staying up.