DC & MONK HANG YOUR HEAD'S IN SHAME

25 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

He has just been advised badly.

Allegedly  :ph34r:

Nice try. You aren't one of his Apologist cronies. Casbah, skinny Bob, and I don't go to games cos Ireland is too far, are his cronies.

😅

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, WatfordOwl said:

Fans need to start voting with their feet.

Think that started today, really feel for those who went, pure dedication from the fans that DC, the players and the rest of the charletons that have no idea about the tradition of this club and its supporters. 

• Like 1

Not sure I blame Monk a great deal. DC's ownership has been catastrophic,  especially since the Huddersfield play off, and i place the vast majority of the blame there and with the players who have regularly shown no desire, heart, fight, commitment whatever you want to call it, they are a disgrace. All of them can leave for me. Is Monk great? No of course not, however we aren't in a position to attract any better. 

Just now, Orlando_Trustful said:

The big worry is that this mess has the possibility of being much much bigger than what the care home crew got us into. 

I think there's no doubt about it. We're nowhere near bottoming out yet imo.

1 hour ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

The big worry is that this mess has the possibility of being much much bigger than what the care home crew got us into. 

Much much bigger.

Those still making excuses for DC need to wake up, and quick.