DC & MONK HANG YOUR HEAD'S IN SHAME

46 minutes ago, MaliceInBlunderland said:

Whilst DC is in charge its gonna get a whole lot worse before it gets better, it truly scares the poo out of me. 

The problem is of course, who's gonna want to take us on if he decides he's had enough?

There is also the increasing possibility that we will start next season a division BELOW toytown  ffs!!! 

Agree apart from toy town bit. Another story but they are crap too. 

There's something rotten right through club, though we need a change of manager it will change very little off pitch. 

Our decent start to season just papered over cracks, I can see why Bruce did a runner now. 

It’s now bordering on negligence.

Whilst the initial cash injection made us competitive in the first year, the medium and long term planning on all levels has been lamentable.

With a years notice, he came up with ‘cake ball’.
He appeared to misrepresent the involvement of TUF at the outset.

He hatched ‘ghost’ companies - a practice Southampton had already been denounced for.

The man is a football amateur.

The custodian of this club has gambled with its future.

The squad has not been competently turned over and the club is now reaching a contractual cliff edge.

These are not consistent with the actions of a ‘successful businessman’.  They might be in Thailand, but not as a fit and proper owner Chairman of an EFL club with a proud history and tradition.

Its a f.okking joke and one massive c.lusterfuck that we can only stand back and watch, powerless to influence or rescue.

Edited by Flat Owl

In previous times we've moaned about lack of money and people running it as a gentlemen's club 

this is as bad a scenario as I envisaged and predicted years ago 

There have been a couple of occasions where I thought oh well it's his club hope he does well In fact I wanted him to succeed because it meant the club did 

but my dealings at the end of the first year and my assessment of him have all proved correct he hasn't a scooby do about football or the area 

IF this guy has to stay here for the 20th time he needs a football man in 

I say IF because I'd say sell up and leave  you are making our club into a joke 

take the haircut and sell it to someone who has a clue - there are plenty of amusement parks you can spend your time on 

Buying players who should have been short term on long term contracts has been a major factor in our decline. Then when offers cane in for our players, the refusal to sell also cost us. 

Should have had a big refresh after the playoffs but because our players were on stupid contracts we could not do that.  

Such a shame such a great club like ours to be in this sad situation. 

Sad thing is I'm not sure (like a lot of fans) what the answer is as our problem seems to be at every angle you look at. 

1 hour ago, fatzooma said:

I think the question should be , ‘who would come’?

exactly it would be another yes man 

1 minute ago, Flat Owl said:

Is he?

or does he or the company he fronts have a financial interest?

No one knows.

thats a 100m question 

3 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

DC, Monk and the players are not fit to be associated with our club.

DC's mismanagement sickens me.

If his 3 cronies come on here tonight saying he has good intentions, they deserve both barrels.

He has just been advised badly.

Allegedly  :ph34r:

Edited by Blue and white
  • Haha 1