Wednesday- V- Man City OMDT

3 minutes ago, Stoop said:

Cruz and Pelupessy have never been footballers

Try to look at the positives rather than negatives. It wasn't a great result but it was a damn sight better than last Saturday.

Edited by prowl
  • Like 1

Add this to the ever growing list of shocking displays in cup competition since the little corperal took over
It's the same story time after time
Stoke, Swansea (twice) Chelsea and Man City. We can't have managed five shots all these matches. I don't think we crossed the halfway line ten times in these five matches.
Tonights match was no different to its predecessors
Why did monk pick cruz and pelapussy tonight. Why take off forestieri? Why bring on hunt rather than Harris? 
Why am I not surprised by this rubbish we called wednesday ?
Of course they were playing one of the worlds best teams. But that's no excuse for standing watching them and making their job so much easier.
Have our players no pride?
The killer ball that hunt did put in could very well have been scored by Rhodes. But he's blacklisted because he scored at hatrick.
Bannan was back to his usual daydream style.
I'm fact everything that happened to night was the last few years in a microcosm.
There's no pride in losing 1-0 when you lay down and die from the very first minute.
One notable exception was Iorfa. He ran his socks off and was excellent. That should ensure he gets dropped and blacklisted.
We've basically made no attempt to score tonight. We've basically made no attempt to even cross the halfway line.
Disgraceful. Again. 

Tbh, I’m actually quite annoyed with that. Absolutely nothing to lose after going 1-0 down.

Hunt the most enthusiastic player by far, wildsmith did well.

All of the old boys have to go, they’ve just lost the fight for the club.

Just now, BowOwl said:

Tbh, I’m actually quite annoyed with that. Absolutely nothing to lose after going 1-0 down.

Hunt the most enthusiastic player by far, wildsmith did well.

All of the old boys have to go, they’ve just lost the fight for the club.

Murphy tried too

Well done Wednesday, held our ground and a 0-1 defeat is not bad. Wildsmith and Iorfa best of the match.

Great sub by Hunt, makes Pelupessy look like the kid.

Pelupessy should not wear our shirt again ... ever.

Bannan too sloppy.

Lees better but still too nervous and lacks confidence. I prefer the Iorfa/Börner partnership at the centre back.