Wednesday- V- Man City OMDT

I've come up with the solution, to at least give us a chance of beating them.

Play a load of Northern Soul music before the game, give everybody a flat cap and a pie, and hopefully that combined with the blue and white stripes and the low crowd will give them flashbacks and make them think they're playing Wigan.

hBbown.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Biased Broadcast Company hate us, Lawrenson and Lineker never have a good word to say. Small attendance, grief from pigs cos empty ground, just need a result to shut them up.. Oh hang on, could be very embarrassing. :duntmatter:

What we need is our esteemed owner and leader Mr. Chansiri to address the massed throngs in a rousing rallying cry.

Rather like Henry V  did at Agincourt 

Errrr..........on second thoughts he's only turn it into an long winded advert to obtain your 10 year season tickets private boxes, and

SWFC face masks. Along with the ususal gumph about we're all one family and I'm here to stay and personally paid for hand santisers

in all toilets...... etc. etc.................

All rather depressing on what should be a glorious night. Last night on NBC they were forward advertising this match, saying something like....

"...........tomorrow night we're at an iconic ground.............Hillsborough where historic Sheffield Wednesday will be entertaining Manchester City......

.........no doubt the ground will be heaving "............

This could be very embarrassing..........still you never know in the Cup.......it's not like it's the Jonston paint pot cup

UP THE OWLS !

25 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

I’m actually scared , never felt this bad ever before a game , it could go so horribly wrong , but then again ...... 

Dont worry, it's only a game :biggrin:

We lost 0-5 to Blackburn, 0-3 to Reading  at home recently, not like we're not used to embarrassment of late. 

Actually think we might keep it respectable tonight, its Brentford on Saturday I'm more concerned about,  after the Lord Mayors show and all that when we dont turn up.

Edited by striker

3 minutes ago, striker said:

Dont worry, it's only a game :biggrin:

We lost 0-5 to Blackburn, 0-3 to Reading  at home recently, not like we're not used to embarrassment of late. 

Actually think we might keep it respectable tonight, its Brentford on Saturday I'm more concerned about,  after the Lord Mayors show and all that when we dont turn up.

But tonight is on national tv !!!!