Unlucky Lads

We are there for the taking at the moment and if Charlton and Bowyer had a bit more balls about them they could have won but after they came up here with that negative game plan they got what they deserved so no sympathy from me.

Thank the lord that we were on the right side of an injury time goal for once.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

We are there for the taking at the moment and if Charlton and Bowyer had a bit more balls about them they could have won but after they came up here with that negative game plan they got what they deserved so no sympathy from me.

Thank the lord that we were on the right side of an injury time goal for once.

We said this at the game. You would have thought they'd go for it in the last 10 minutes when they had the chance, get it in the box and wait for us to panic but they didnt until we'd gone in front. Just love how it turned out for them.

2 minutes ago, Derbyshireowl3 said:

How any team can just settle for a point when there’s a still a chance you can win, just baffles me! Got exactly what they deserved, maybe they wouldn’t have lost if they actually went for it! 

Small team mentality. 

I don't understand it either. You should try and win every game home or away. Charlton's away record shows it's not that succesful. 

Its so f.ookin' annoying when the keeper looks for the ball..behind the net...then walks the "long" way around to get it...Then...walks the "Long " way back...then moves the ball from the near side to the far side...

Unless we are 1 up and ts Dawson....

Then its f.ookin' hilarious...

• Haha 1