Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 2020-2021

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

Zohore isn’t someone we should’ve pushed boat out for financially, not for me anyway 

Marriott may not be a target man but he will score more goals than Zohore and if we can’t be a threat in the air with Flint , Dunkley , Iorfa and Patterson about it’s about time to give up 

paterson is a target man to be fair 6ft 1 wins headers and knock downs 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, striker said:

My thoughts too. 

Marriott a good option up front, a natural forward so we may actually look like scoring a goal in the near future.

Flint strikes me as similar to Lees, a no nonsense CB, not particularly cultured or easy on the eye, but effective. Not as good defensively perhaps, but a real threat from set pieces in the opposition box. 

I think we've done as well as we could in the circumstances, pleased with what we have and need to get back to winning ways now and build some momentum to chase down at least 3 other teams.

Flint might help us to stop conceding late goals. We've got to be more confident about defending those crosses into the box in the last 5 minutes with him in the side. He might not be the most mobile but with pace at either side of him could be a great addition. 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

I can't believe that we have been working on the 352 system for months yet haven't brought in any wing backs capable of playing in that system.

if we signed murphy too then id have stuck my hat out and said stopping up. harris is one of the worst wingers just cant cross and been found out months ago that he always cuts in thats certainly our part of side what we could have done with someone ,dont think kachunga is that player in a wing back position .