Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 2020-2021

2 hours ago, fpowl said:

How did you miss Patterson kachunga and windass 

kachunga and Patterson which is very publicly documented and both manager and players saying they have signed to play up front 

Kachunga is a right winger and has been for the last 3 years, Paterson is a utility player who I believe was a right back up to 18 months ago and Windass is a midfielder as I said just calling someone a striker does not make them one.

The only strikers we have are Rhodes and now Marriott very thin on the ground if we are going to be playing a 3-5-2 formation.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, room0035 said:

Kachunga is a right winger and has been for the last 3 years, Paterson is a utility player who I believe was a right back up to 18 months ago and Windass is a midfielder as I said just calling someone a striker does not make them one.

The only strikers we have are Rhodes and now Marriott very thin on the ground if we are going to be playing a 3-5-2 formation.

I agree with you on the first two and although Windass has played in midfield you can tell how he plays hes a striker the game just passes him by and his tough isnt good enough for a midfielder.

I do get your point tho 

9 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

I agree with you on the first two and although Windass has played in midfield you can tell how he plays hes a striker the game just passes him by and his tough isnt good enough for a midfielder.

I do get your point tho 

The last game against QPR he missed two sitter that a striker would not, he does not have the instinct to be a striker and its not something you learn over night. if we had time to bed him in but we start 12 points behind everyone else we need strikers putting the ball in the back of the next consistently not once every 7 or 8 games.

For me as an attacking midfielder or in the midfield 3 he will be very useful for us, but an out and out striker not a chance, without an experienced striker playing next to him.

• Haha 1