Are we all over reacting slightly?

I don't think it's an over reaction at all, i can accept defeat, like most Owls fans know we have had plenty of those over the years, but all i expect is, that whatever team we put out, they give 100%, to try, to make an effort..........They do that and they have my support every time.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Don’t think we’re overreacting. Been watching us for over 30 years and this is the most disillusioned I have felt, and I expect disappointment by nature.

Does feel that the Rubicon has been crossed.

Hello mate. You're lucky to have missed the 70's then when we almost dropped into the old Fourth Division. Dark and dismal days they definitely was.

The unchallenged run ultimately ending up as a penalty to Luton in the first few minutes reminded me of our first game back in division 2 at Wolves when Pressman got sent off in 13 seconds.

A game we were widely expected to win at the start of a triumphant return to the top division at the first time of asking.

That moment hammered it home that the struggle had not finished.

It got worse and worse and hit the lows of Yeovil at home, Stevenage & Exeter away, a winding up order and the loss of fan ownership that took until the playoff final 3 years ago to get over.

We are now back to square one with a set of failed players on big contracts with a young manager out of his depth and bewildered as how to resolve it but now with a Chairman extorting horrific amounts for tickets and peeing it up the wall, all under a cloud of a massive EFL punishment.

We are still being ripped off in more ways than ever.....

1 hour ago, S72 Owl said:

Players not fit to wear the shirt.

Sack Monk.

Players not trying.

Not getting another season ticket.

Everyone needs selling and a brand new squad for next season.

As Wednesday fans we’ve seen some very poor teams over the years, are we really that bad now? Or are we just on a bad run? 

I know Huddersfield and Barnsley fans that saw a video of the crowds reaction last night and they couldn’t believe it.

Get you Huddersfield and Barnsley fans to watch re-runs of our last 9 league games and see if they can believe it then. It's not just the results.