Second Worst record over last 5 years for...

1 hour ago, Miffed said:

It’s just another reason why I find it bizarre that anyone can judge Monk.

If no other team wants to sign our under achieving, money grabbing p**s takers then why should Monk want them either? 

34 minutes ago, Mr. Chow said:

Hardly surprising, nobody wants our players because they’re not good enough 

And to think, I saw a comment on here yesterday stating this is the best squad we've had since Carlos arrived 

Course it is... 

lol

• Haha 2

I've been waiting to see this data published. 

Maybe this helps some fans understand that the football league aren't picking on us and that we have to shoulder a lot of blame for overspending. 

We're so far behind in terms of generating money from play sales its unbelievable. Ironically our failure to sell and rebuild has lead to stagnation and decline. Funny really because its almost a metaphor for urban regeneration abd housing schemes. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Asking fans to pay highest ticket prices in the league and not selling any players because they are 'Family' is incompetence.

Its not just about selling either. Its about having a strategy to reinvest and hopefully improve the squad. There has been no insight into this way of thinking at all. Thats why we have declined. Its painful short termism that will and is setting us back years. 

For balance and I’m not saying this has been done successfully but how do we compare with retained lists 

we gave a lot on long contracts which surely reduces the cost of agent and signing on fees if we kept turning our squad over