L**ds United - V- Wednesday

Great OMDT, thanks for that!

Despite being called in to work on Saturday, I've managed to do my usual matchday morning routine with a good cuppa and this piece to read, so that's my work for the day done :D

Going in against a team likely to auto promote unless they fall apart again; was that fight-back v Brum just a blip in this year's rot? Here's hoping our men stopped their poor run with the FA Cup win.

Come on Wednesday!

ps: will gladly take a draw if I can take that up front ;)

24 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

borukov on bench surely not? he aint even good enough for u23s he has been on u23 bench regularly lately , certain to be released at end of season. 

That was my reaction as well! I can’t see it  either , it would seem a very odd decision. 

34 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

Heard a whisper Borukov might be on sub bench today

We've heard reports of these 'whispers' on here before...

On 29/12/2019 at 13:01, Royal_D said:

Borukov and Rhodes up top 

heard it whispered, don’t shoot the messenger 

On 29/12/2019 at 10:19, SallyCinnamon said:

Heard that Borukov from the under 23s is in the squad today. 

On 28/12/2019 at 17:09, Royal_D said:

Jungle drums on Social Media that Borukov is in squad 

5 hours ago, Westfield Owl said:

Balls to the 'would be delighted with a point' b0llocks I've heard many Wednesday fans say this week.  It's draws that kill you in this league.

Leeds aren't in any great form right now; 1 win in their last 6 games & conceded 12 goals in that time.  Plus we've had 2 extra days rest since our last match.

We should be setting up to cause an upset, just like we did last Saturday against Premier League opposition.

We should be setting up to cause an upset, just like we did last Saturday against Premier League opposition

Yea! Let's bring Lees back and switch Big Dom to the attack, partnering Nuhiu.

Not sure I should be drinking at this time of the day...:rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

We've heard reports of these 'whispers' on here before...

I personally don’t see it, unless we have agreed to ship one of the other strikers out already without yet having Wickham loan over the line. 

Leeds are the smuggest team in Yorkshire. Would be great to get a win today obviously, but it will be difficult, even with our new frontline of Nikita, Andre Previn, Gregory Peck and Des O’Connor.

Im going for a bore draw, between two sides not in the best form at the moment. Hopefully the feel good factor of beating Brighton will outweigh their disappointment at not having beating Arsenal when they perhaps should have.

Up the Owls. 

26 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Me neither.

So where do these 'whispers' come from!?

:duntmatter:

Borukov phoned me up. Could hardly hear him ( he was whispering). He said ‘ whatever you do , don’t say anything on owlstalk, but gaffer monk he put me on Subbo seat against those dirties Leeds. For big kicks into goal when jordy toads gets big hook on hour’

• Haha 1