Having acknowledged his limitations, we still have 4 wide players that should cause defenders problems at this level. Harris, Reach, Murphy and Forestieri may have their faults, but can we reasonably expect better Surely a more adventurous coach would get more out them. 

43 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Full backs hate playing against wingers who like to try and cut in and not go on the outside.

Accordingly, fullbacks love playing against SWFC. 

Reach does exactly the same on the right,  If this is the plan then just switch them, basic stuff isn’t it

17 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Honestly...I just dont think he is very good.

Capable on his day, but little football brain. Decision making is lacking.

Right footed, but has a weird obsession with crossing on his weaker left foot. 

Worryingly, he's the best wide option we have. 

Nothing wrong with his left foot crossing its his right footed shots that let him down! 

He's certainly not someone we need to worry about though as we have far bigger issues than him having a few off games! 

Thanks Shandypants, I was beginning to think I was the only one who thought he had a great first half. In fact he was such a threat (our only threat!) that they had three players round him as soon as he got on the ball in the second half. I thought he had an absolute stinker v Cardiff but today was excellent until marked out of the game.

And I agree with whoever said he needs a rest. But after today it's Reach who I would drop. Murphy was far more dangerous when he came on than Reach had been.

Said it a couple of months back and got panned by the mob on here for it.

Very simple player to play against. Either goes down the line with a step over or cuts inside for a wayward shot.

I think we’re seeing now why he was without a club...right now the only difference between him and Etienne Esajas is workrate

9 minutes ago, shandypants said:

I thought he had a decent first half today but, as always, was hampered by having to cut back onto his natural foot. He faded second half when we lost Nuhiu’s link play

You had me up until that point, now I'm trying to work out when this link up play happened.

What annoys me as well is that it's as if he feels he's got to beat someone before he can cross the ball. Quite often he's in side to cross and he slows down to face the player. All the best wingers don't beat players, they just shift it and cross. Beckham knew this.

Just now, agentwalker said:

What annoys me as well is that it's as if he feels he's got to beat someone before he can cross the ball. Quite often he's in side to cross and he slows down to face the player. All the best wingers don't beat players, they just shift it and cross. Beckham knew this.

All wingers aren’t the same. 

Beckham played to his strengths like the rest.

Doesnt make it right for Harris to do that.

His strength is quick step over down the line and stand it up

38 minutes ago, Johnny Concrete said:

What has happened to this lad recently? His performances have been well below the standard we saw from the early season. He cant even seem to beat his man on most occasions and how many times he lost possession just running into nowhere was criminal. I would say he needs a stint on the bench but who the hell do we replace him with since the other wingers are shybo.

he has brains made from your surname that’s his trouble 

36 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Honestly...I just dont think he is very good.

Capable on his day, but little football brain. Decision making is lacking.

Right footed, but has a weird obsession with crossing on his weaker left foot. 

Worryingly, he's the best wide option we have. 

I was debating with mesen today in who had the better footballing brain, Harris or Helan?

Still not sure, even if you conjoined both together it still wouldn't pass the GCSE.