I'm not having this "there is no end product" bollx. Harris, (8/10 times), gets the ball in the box. That's his job. Nothing more nothing less.

It's up to the strikers to get the ball in the back of the net. Reach should have scored today.

How many times did Harris get the ball in the box to the amount of times Reach did today. Think about it.

He is currently/recently our only threat. That's why in the last 2/3 games in the second half there is an extra man on him.

In fact, today there's were 3 Hull players on him, which in theory means that's there is space elsewhere on the pitch, but our players still seem to pass him the ball when they shouldn't. Probably because Hutchinson is out of position.

2 hours ago, MA55 IVE said:

Harris is so frustrating. He never looks for the run or the through ball pass from the Wingback or Cm.  He demands the ball deep and attempts to beat the winger at the start of the season it was working but I think he's been sussed now. His performances have been gradually getting worse. 

I'd have sent Murphy back along time ago! Harris has the potential but Murphy is just useless! 

Normally I'd agree, not been a fan of Murphy but one thing Murphy does do is deliver decent balls more often than not. Within 5 mins of coming on today he'd done more than Reach & Harris combined. 

1 minute ago, mark.flem said:

Normally I'd agree, not been a fan of Murphy but one thing Murphy does do is deliver decent balls more often than not. Within 5 mins of coming on today he'd done more than Reach & Harris combined. 

Murphy did well when he came on. Excellent ball into the box in added time. Jordan Rhodes circa 2014 would be on the end of that all day long.

Not sure why he's getting so much grief. He was dangerous in the first half, putting in 2 decent and 1 average cross after having the beating of his marker - nothing scintillating, just using his pace and skill to create half a yard - he was probably our most dangerous player for those 45. 2nd half they had 2 players on him pretty much every time he got the ball, meaning he was a 7/10 first half, 5/10 2nd half for me. 

I'm sure he could do with a couple of games on the bench, shame Forestieri can't be brought in to give him a bit of a break. 

He's a decent player, obviously not a world beater, but his pace is vital to us. Hopefully he'll hit a bit of form soon, along with 1 or 2 others, and get his confidence back up. 

2 hours ago, SiJ said:

Honestly...I just dont think he is very good.

Capable on his day, but little football brain. Decision making is lacking.

Right footed, but has a weird obsession with crossing on his weaker left foot. 

Worryingly, he's the best wide option we have. 

Great pace, great strength 

No end product

Harris:

Wasted opportunity 

Wested Opportunity 

Successful cross

Wasted Opportunity 

Wasted Opportunity 

Wasted Opportunity 

Wasted Opportunity 

Successful cross

Wasted Opportunity 

Wasted opportunity 

Wasted Opportunity 

Yes, he’s our primary attacking threat but also our most prolifigate one 

Needs a rest for a couple of weeks. Looks puffed.

Guest Kagoshimaowl
8 hours ago, MA55 IVE said:

Harris is so frustrating. He never looks for the run or the through ball pass from the Wingback or Cm.  He demands the ball deep and attempts to beat the winger at the start of the season it was working but I think he's been sussed now. His performances have been gradually getting worse. 

I'd have sent Murphy back along time ago! Harris has the potential but Murphy is just useless! 

Reach is the worst of the three. His run in the first half was absolutely pathetic!

In a sea of mediocrity the fans have been too reliant on Harris to paddle us out of it every week.... this team would burn Waddle out !!

We have been.crying out for pace for four years and along comes Harris and we all agree ( including me) that he is just what we’ve been hoping for, but he can’t be expected to be the only outlet every week, we needed pace and tenacity in at least three other positions... not just wide on the left.

If Reach and Winnall had done their jobs we’d be praising him for creating the chances that gave us victory.

His head doesn’t drop, he doesn’t shirk a challenge, he doesn’t hide. People on here call for players to put a shift in. Harris does that. 

His decision making is poor sometimes but I know who I would rather Bannan had played through in the second half when Murphy bottled it.

But hey let’s target another player - spread the load.  

2 hours ago, rickygoo said:

If Reach and Winnall had done their jobs we’d be praising him for creating the chances that gave us victory.

His head doesn’t drop, he doesn’t shirk a challenge, he doesn’t hide. People on here call for players to put a shift in. Harris does that. 

His decision making is poor sometimes but I know who I would rather Bannan had played through in the second half when Murphy bottled it.

But hey let’s target another player - spread the load.  

Spot on, how many chances did Hull need to score from a cut back cross? Reach's chances that Harris set up was a better opportunity than the one Bowen scored from. 

Second half Harris made some poor decisions and ran into trouble but most of the time he had at least two players covering him while Fox stayed near the halfway line when we were losing.

Hopefully he will get a week off from being in the starting 11 now to recharge his batteries. 

16 hours ago, Manchester_Owl said:

I'm not having this "there is no end product" bollx. Harris, (8/10 times), gets the ball in the box. That's his job. Nothing more nothing less.

It's up to the strikers to get the ball in the back of the net. Reach should have scored today.

How many times did Harris get the ball in the box to the amount of times Reach did today. Think about it.

He is currently/recently our only threat. That's why in the last 2/3 games in the second half there is an extra man on him.

In fact, today there's were 3 Hull players on him, which in theory means that's there is space elsewhere on the pitch, but our players still seem to pass him the ball when they shouldn't. Probably because Hutchinson is out of position.

Agree! Second half Hull overloaded every time Harris got the ball, fullback held him up 2nd player cover down line another came across to stop him coming inside, then they cut off his out ball to fullback. 

He is our biggest attacking threat, teams know it now so interesting to see how we deal with this tactically in future.