What has happened to this lad recently? His performances have been well below the standard we saw from the early season. He cant even seem to beat his man on most occasions and how many times he lost possession just running into nowhere was criminal. I would say he needs a stint on the bench but who the hell do we replace him with since the other wingers are shybo.

He’s probably absolutely gassed. Played only a hatful of games last year. Harris is the least of our problems and I’m surprised (well not really) some on here are turning on him. His decision making can improve but he’s always positive and has been one of the stand out performers this season so far 

• Thanks 1

Harris is so frustrating. He never looks for the run or the through ball pass from the Wingback or Cm.  He demands the ball deep and attempts to beat the winger at the start of the season it was working but I think he's been sussed now. His performances have been gradually getting worse. 

I'd have sent Murphy back along time ago! Harris has the potential but Murphy is just useless! 

Honestly...I just dont think he is very good.

Capable on his day, but little football brain. Decision making is lacking.

Right footed, but has a weird obsession with crossing on his weaker left foot. 

Worryingly, he's the best wide option we have. 

Very little end product from Harris. Had a good start for us but now pulling out some very average performances. Also feel we leave both our wingers isolated, don’t use the full backs to create space, often leaving them in a 1 v 2 situation 

He's a free transfer from an average mid table championship club.

He's inconsistent and his pace masks his poor final ball decision making. He side-footed his first half chance when should have put his foot through it, then smashed the 2nd half chance from 10 yrds wide when there wasn't a Hull player near him and could have taken more time. 

1 minute ago, 1993swfc said:

Very little end product from Harris. Had a good start for us but now pulling out some very average performances. Also feel we leave both our wingers isolated, don’t use the full backs to create space, often leaving them in a 1 v 2 situation 

It's because our full backs are poor.

They rarely do the one full back job when we attack....overlap the winger to give the winger some more space.

They don't have the athletism or legs to do it. 

Talking about Palmer and Fox here btw. Iorfa is exempt as not played enough at full back.

7 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

To be fair to Harris, he never hides, it just hasn't been coming off for him...That cutting inside and shooting into the stand ...?....needs to be more composed in those positions

I agree, he was left to run into blind alleys on his own second half as Fox offered no support whatsoever and the midfield two just don't get into good attacking positions.

Very wasteful 2nd half but in the first half he created two opportunities that were better than the one that Hull scored the only goal from.

One trick pony for me, Warnock's no mug letting him go.

Every time its the step over, knock out down the line, use the pace then clip it in. He's done it that many times it's obvious now. Show him on the right and it's like he's using his weaker foot for some reason.

JJ was still inconsistent but used right he could fly past 3,4,5 players with ease. Would still put it in row z at the end of it though 

Edited by agentwalker

13 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

He’s probably absolutely gassed. Played only a hatful of games last year. Harris is the least of our problems and I’m surprised (well not really) some on here are turning on him. His decision making can improve but he’s always positive and has been one of the stand out performers this season so far 

I'm not turning on him fella, I like the lad and have overall been very impressed with him, like I say just this past month or so his performances have dipped quite considerably. Mind you I could say that for many more of them in the team.

Guest wilyfox

He's what I thought he'd be when we signed him; decent player, but dodgy end-product. Thought he proved me wrong initially with two early goals and decent crosses. Hasn't lasted though. We're now seeing why he struggled to hold down a place at Cardiff. We've put too much pressure on him to be the main man.

Just now, agentwalker said:

One trick pony for me, Warnock's no mug letting him go.

Every time its the step over, knock out down the line, use the pace then clip it in. He's done it that many times it's obvious now. Show him on the right and it's like he's using his weaker foot for some reason.

This.

He's right footed, but prefers to use his left. 

Only Wednesday could sign a winger, who likes to play on the opposite side, so he can use his weaker foot!

4 minutes ago, Animis said:

He's a free transfer from an average mid table championship club.

He's inconsistent and his pace masks his poor final ball decision making. He side-footed his first half chance when should have put his foot through it, then smashed the 2nd half chance from 10 yrds wide when there wasn't a Hull player near him and could have taken more time. 

Pretty much sums the guy up Not slagging him, he is what he is, and we do at least have someone who has the ability to get us up the pitch a bit quicker