Wednesday - Hull OMDT & 2019 review

2 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

For those unable to watch the game today, all I have to say so far is........

You lucky bstrds.

lol

Fletch on for Nuhiu at half time. Nailed on.

Then Lee for Hutchinson.

Just logged on, sounds like I'm missing a snorefest. 

Christ the atmosphere is like a training game. It never used to be in the past with the dur, dur dur chant that used to go on for 20 mins at a time in the 90s, and even the band ffs was somet. The players do respond to atmosphere and rhythm for sure and a spine tingling feeling. DC really needs to get seats filled somehow. 

Edited by S1Owl

Guest Grez Bez

Nuhiu should never start, completely changed the way we have to play.

Lee on for Hutch and Fletcher on for Nuhiu hopefully

2 minutes ago, horny owl said:

If no changes are made at half time Monk can phook right off

Don't accept Monk is to blame for these last 3 games. As Snooty pointed out his record is actually better than Messiah Bruce ie averaging 2 PTS per game.  This shower of poo is down to the players lethargy or maybe fear and lack of character. I can't decide what it is. We saw this half when they stepped up the tempo we started to look more dangerous but they are all a bit fragile. I get a bollocking for using the expression but seriously, they need to man-up. 

Guest Kagoshimaowl
1 minute ago, Mrmason69 said:

Gm was my overwhelming choice for the job. Sadly I'm very disappointed with him so far. His team selections, use of subs, formations, man management leave a lot to be desired. 

Im passionate about my club and desperately want us to succeed. That's what we all want isn't it? 

I just expected better from Gm. I'm convinced that he could get better from the team. They aren't fit, don't seem cohesive at set pieces etc etc. 

We don't do the basics right. Gm has also totally overplayed Fletcher. Poor chap is worn out. He's run his most important attributes off. 

I just thought that Gm could do better. 

I expected better. 

Weird post. The only time we look like scoring is from set pieces. They’ve massively improved under Monk.

3 minutes ago, S1Owl said:

Christ the atmosphere is like a training game. It never used to be in the past with the dur, dur dur chant that used to go on for 20 mins at a time in the 90s, and even the band ffs was somet. The players do respond to atmosphere and rhythm for sure and a spine tingling atmosphere. DC really needs to get seats filled somehow. 

Times have changed, life is a lot different now compared to the 90s. People don’t seem to understand that. You’ve got phones and other distractions now. The ones who used to chant are now much older, and the new generation don’t feel up to it as they’ve been through 20 years of Shiite 

Edited by FreshOwl

Seriously though regarding Harris: 

What kind of mentalist prefers to use their weaker foot?

He is right footed but (according to Hutch) likes to cross on his left and go on the outside.

Utter bonkers. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, S1Owl said:

Christ the atmosphere is like a training game. It never used to be in the past with the dur, dur dur chant that used to go on for 20 mins at a time in the 90s, and even the band ffs was somet. The players do respond to atmosphere and rhythm for sure and a spine tingling atmosphere. DC really needs to get seats filled somehow. 

Well he needs make it affordable and make the Stadium accessible. 

Might drag a few of us back. 

• Like 1

The apathetic lack of spark that's been in evidence all season continues.

Nuhui, Winall, Fox, Reach, Hutchinson, Lees, and even Bannan all need making available.

Been here too long and haven't delivered. Going through the motions.

Get rid Monk or they will cost you your job.

Hillsborough also has the worst atmosphere in British football. Sorry, but season ticket holders should be ashamed.

Bet you wish POTG would come back and make a bit of noise now.