Wednesday - Hull OMDT & 2019 review

5 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Brilliant.

If Ive a criticism it’s that it’s too short. 

Well done mate and a huge thank you for all the wonderful fun and insights throughout 2019.

Best wishes for the next one.

Left it all a bit late corky, I'm out for a few sherbets soon!

Great reflection toon on the last year. Interesting to remember the views of Bruce, that it was going to be a big summer and that there was a lot to be done.  Despite carrying little or none of that out the squad was passed onto Garry Monk, who is now being criticised for getting them into the play offs. 
Hopefully he will be ale to get some wheeling and dealing done in January and demonstrate how capable he is. 

47 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Meanwhile there was more trouble as some of the fans didn’t get clapped in a friendly game which it was widely agreed meant  Bullen couldn't have the job if he wanted it because teams not clapping fans is the sign of a bad manager.

tenor.gif

• Haha 4

Outstanding persiflage milord. New Year, new dawn. Another injection of Monkspunk into the squad, and we're all set for the promotion revival. 

I'll take nowt less than a 6 - 0 mullering of Hull tomorrow, to settle mi angst. 

Fletch, Harris, Rhodes and a Reach hat trick to put us back on track. 

COME ON YOU BLUE AND WHITE WIZARDS !!! 

• Like 2

Fantastic OMDTs this year @Lord Snooty really adds to the match days and wouldn't be the same without it. Many thanks for your hard work. I've got the grandson tonight so although attending a party at the famous Jubilee club, I will not be able to imbibe more than a couple of pints of the golden throat charmer. I need to have my wits about me when the little blighter is in my care. We'll have a great time regardless and would both like to wish you and all Wednesday supporters all the best for the New Year. May it bring you health, wealth and happiness and more importantly success for our beloved Owls.

Happy New Year.

• Like 2

Brilliant summation Snoots. At last we finally get to wipe our arses on the reams of paper that logged the last disappointing decade.

Who knows what will happen tomorrow but tomorrow is the beginning of a new decade, there is no more paper to wipe our arses on. Results are often imposters we must begin to build our own future and shape our own destiny; In the market, In the courts with our Rag and Tag Council, the E F L. But most of all on the Pitch !  

COME ON WEDNESDAY TURN THE KIN CORNER FFS WAWAW !   

• Like 3