Wednesday - Hull OMDT & 2019 review

1 minute ago, Eastern said:

Come on Wednesday

1 minute ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Come.on Wednesday !!!!

Does anyone remember when Tim Henman used to play tennis at Wimbledon, and the whole nation got behind him, they'd shout things like "come on Tim!" and "go Tim you can do it".. but deep down they all knew he'd get to the semi finals at best.

I feel like that supporting Wednesday. 

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

Gm was my overwhelming choice for the job. Sadly I'm very disappointed with him so far. His team selections, use of subs, formations, man management leave a lot to be desired. 

Im passionate about my club and desperately want us to succeed. That's what we all want isn't it? 

I just expected better from Gm. I'm convinced that he could get better from the team. They aren't fit, don't seem cohesive at set pieces etc etc. 

We don't do the basics right. Gm has also totally overplayed Fletcher. Poor chap is worn out. He's run his most important attributes off. 

I just thought that Gm could do better. 

I expected better. 

Every part of this post is absolute balls. The only bit that’s anywhere near is the overuse of fletcher, but given our recent performances without him and the other options available he has no choice. 

2 minutes ago, A12owl said:

Sky showing goals as they are scored.

All other Championship games have at least a goal. Most have more than one.

I'm still waiting to see our goal.

When Jeff Stelling rings around the team to tell them which game they will be covering I bet they all scream down the phone “not Sheffield Wednesday Jeff, pleeeease not Sheffield Wednesday “

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RichieB said:

Does anyone remember when Tim Henman used to play tennis at Wimbledon, and the whole nation got behind him, they'd shout things like "come on Tim!" and "go Tim you can do it".. but deep down they all knew he'd get to the semi finals at best.

I feel like that supporting Wednesday. 

They are out club. We want the best. We want to win. We are born to our clubs.