Wednesday - Hull OMDT & 2019 review

5 minutes ago, horny owl said:

If no changes are made at half time Monk can phook right off

It's hardly monks fault. Right now it's not his team. It's 3 of Bruce's with a ton of Carlos failures. 

He's started well. Just we've lost a couple on the spin. 

Edited by Maddogbob

Gm was my overwhelming choice for the job. Sadly I'm very disappointed with him so far. His team selections, use of subs, formations, man management leave a lot to be desired. 

Im passionate about my club and desperately want us to succeed. That's what we all want isn't it? 

I just expected better from Gm. I'm convinced that he could get better from the team. They aren't fit, don't seem cohesive at set pieces etc etc. 

We don't do the basics right. Gm has also totally overplayed Fletcher. Poor chap is worn out. He's run his most important attributes off. 

I just thought that Gm could do better. 

I expected better. 

It’s boring all over park

Bring Lee on for Hutchinson, I don’t think he’s even gone past half way line yet. We are so deep and him and Bannan together makes it worse. 

And I can’t believe I’m saying this, but Murphy for Reach too - we need some pace, and he surely can’t be worse than Reach, can he?

Guest Kagoshimaowl

That was awful. Seems to be no confidence in the team. However, we should be winning so let’s not lose faith yet.  Think there will only be one goal in this so hope it’s us!

Not much gas in the tank after a busy festive period by looks of it. Wingers especially poor given we have a giant striker up top waiting for balls in the box.

a game to grind out a draw, and send the stiffs down south for the cup for first team to get some zip back.