Wednesday - Hull OMDT & 2019 review

1 minute ago, FreshOwl said:

Times have changed, life is a lot different now compared to the 90s. People don’t seem to understand that. You’ve got phones and other distractions now. The ones who used to chant are now much older, and the new generation don’t feel up to it as they’ve been through 20 years of Shiite 

Your probably right, it's a generational thing but it still happens out of the top leagues, maybe more so in Europe. I recall the South stand rocking lol

1 minute ago, keefdave said:

I'm not having that

Okay, so that was my point.

Someone said he should get his haircut (suggesting it's a mess)

Some feel he isn't doing much as a footballer.

Someone said he could do his own hair as he is a hairdresser.

My point was maybe he's a hairdresser like he is a footballer and he has cut his own hair and that's why it's a mess.

This post is not based on representations of my own opinions, but those of someone...

Hope DC is in town and planning a busy week of recruitment. 

Aside from Fletcher our forward options are dog-poo, needs urgent attention along with a new wide player and full back. 

Tempo starts from the front in terms of pressing and playing further up the pitch. Hopefully with Fletcher on we might start playing. 

Just now, slinger208b said:

Okay, so that was my point.

Someone said he should get his haircut (suggesting it's a mess)

Some feel he isn't doing much as a footballer.

Someone said he could do his own hair as he is a hairdresser.

My point was maybe he's a hairdresser like he is a footballer and he has cut his own hair and that's why it's a mess.

This post is not based on representations of my own opinions, but those of someone...

It was a joke mate

1 minute ago, Mr Farrell said:

The apathetic lack of spark that's been in evidence all season continues.

Nuhui, Winall, Fox, Reach, Hutchinson, Lees, and even Bannan all need making available.

Been here too long and haven't delivered. Going through the motions.

Get rid Monk or they will cost you your job.

Hillsborough also has the worst atmosphere in British football. Sorry, but season ticket holders should be ashamed.

Bet you wish POTG would come back and make a bit of noise now.

I agree. I've been saying for a while that bannen, Hutchison, dobbin etc have to go. They've flopped year on year. And yet we continue with them 

14 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

For those unable to watch the game today, all I have to say so far is........

You lucky bstrds.

lol

Fletch on for Nuhiu at half time. Nailed on.

Then Lee for Hutchinson.

Fletch on for Nuhiu as I suggested

Next change will be Lee for Hutchinson as we need to liven it up and that substitution is likely to have the most positive impact in midfield

Edited by theowlsman

9 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

Gm was my overwhelming choice for the job. Sadly I'm very disappointed with him so far. His team selections, use of subs, formations, man management leave a lot to be desired. 

Im passionate about my club and desperately want us to succeed. That's what we all want isn't it? 

I just expected better from Gm. I'm convinced that he could get better from the team. They aren't fit, don't seem cohesive at set pieces etc etc. 

We don't do the basics right. Gm has also totally overplayed Fletcher. Poor chap is worn out. He's run his most important attributes off. 

I just thought that Gm could do better. 

I expected better. 

Didnt think Fletcher had started last 4 games , when will he get over this exhaustion?

• Haha 1