League position, 31 December 2020

So what will it be?

Best case scenario: top of the premier league. Worst case: God alone knows, if we get a mega relegation imposed.

I'd forecast 11th in the championship. We will come close to relegation via a penalty, but just about stay up. The post-summer side will differ from this season's more than we have been used to. It will be younger; in some ways better, in some worse. Monk will still be here and we will be in what we recognise to be a fairly long-term rebuilding exercise.

That's quite a boring prediction. It will be a roller coaster ride to get to it, esp off the pitch.

Top of Division 1.

We receive automatic relegation from the EFL, when they find out DC sold Jordan Rhodes to himself for 150 million.

We bring Carlos back to his boyhood dream club, with Big Dave as assistant Manager and storm Division 1. 

POTG prices reach £100 per game for the first time in British football history. All POTG fans get a gold plaque though, much to the fury of season ticket holders and TrueFans.

• Haha 2

Guest Ferkorf

20th in the Prem after escaping the league and punishments this season we then are plummeting back down to the championship where the Efl are rubbing their hands as the 2021/22 season will start with a 21 point deduction and an 8 game ban for Fessi.

Monk was sacked 10 games and we just replaced him with Carlos till the end of the season

If we are still in this league i will be more than happy 

However i predict we won't lose again this season and will win the league

This time in 2020 we will currently be sitting in 3rd position 12 points in front of 5th and nailed on for a champions league spot

Rhodes will be the country's top scorer and Match of the Day will do a feature on Reach and his crunching tackles 

Hutchinson won't have picked up a booking all season and Fox will be on Real Madrid's wanted list 

(Whiskey for breakfast is the best!!)

5 hours ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

Impossible to predict until we know the sanction imposed by the EFL.

We could get 30 points and a transfer embargo for 2 windows.

Or we could get 3 points and no embargo.

But we are getting something.

If we lose this case (and I also expect we will), I imagine the EFL is going to hit us hard, especially as the club has in turn accused the EFL of wrong-doing.

I hope i'm wrong, but if found guilty, what we've done might be tantamount to fraud.

7 hours ago, thewookieisdown said:

So what will it be?

Best case scenario: top of the premier league. Worst case: God alone knows, if we get a mega relegation imposed.

I'd forecast 11th in the championship. We will come close to relegation via a penalty, but just about stay up. The post-summer side will differ from this season's more than we have been used to. It will be younger; in some ways better, in some worse. Monk will still be here and we will be in what we recognise to be a fairly long-term rebuilding exercise.

That's quite a boring prediction. It will be a roller coaster ride to get to it, esp off the pitch.

11th in Championship was my first thought when I saw the thread title.