Player of the Month

13 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Börner was the better player of the two in the four games he played, though. Iorfa's only man of the match performance came in Börner's absence.

Aah yes clever-diick but Ive got a scientific explanation for my choice.......I did it before reading your spot-on post showing that Borner was MoM in the first three games.

As soon as I read that post I realised I’d erred. Great though, that it’s three of our four defenders being singled out. Rightly so, with two goals conceded in five games. 

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Aah yes clever-diick but Ive got a scientific explanation for my choice.......I did it before reading your spot-on post showing that Borner was MoM in the first three games.

As soon as I read that post I realised I’d erred. Great though, that it’s three of our four defenders being singled out. Rightly so, with two goals conceded in five games. 

I'll let you off.

:duntmatter:

Whisper it, but we're on track to match our best defensive record for a season again.

18 minutes ago, james o connor said:

No he played well every game . Iorfa could quite easily have won , but imo fox deserves it. I know it must pain a few on here :duntmatter:

I’ll be honest I don’t rate Fox. I look at his whole time here rather than arguably improved form since January of this year. He’s had a good week and I’ll hold my hand up and appreciate this but as has been said Iorfa has been immense this month. This award smacks of an apology for all the stick he’s had. If come the end of the season fans are still blowing smoke up his ar$e for continued good form then fair enough :biggrin:

Edited by Great Big Galaa

36 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

I’ll be honest I don’t rate Fox. I look at his whole time here rather than arguably improved form since January of this year. He’s had a good week and I’ll hold my hand up and appreciate this but as has been said Iorfa has been immense this month. This award smacks of an apology for all the stick he’s had. If come the end of the season fans are still blowing smoke up his ar$e for continued good form then fair enough :biggrin:

He speaks very highly of you.

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

I cant remember the last bad game that fox had

I'm pleased for Fox.

I wasn't best pleased with some of his performances the last 2 or 3 seasons but i hated the booing.

I used to clap him at the same time to counteract it.

It's the way i am, I'm a rebel, resistance.

Anyway i doubt he heard me.

Back to his current performances, it seems to me that certain players perform and show their true worth under certain regimes and management.

Well done GM

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, james o connor said:

No he played well every game . Iorfa could quite easily have won , but imo fox deserves it. I know it must pain a few on here :duntmatter:

I think he was saying that Fox has done it for 3 games in the last week 

Iorfa has done it for the full month 

Guest Grez Bez

Iorfa for me with Borner a close second.

Fox has done very well as has Fletcher.

Fe for Bannan, we expect him to be by far the best player on the pitch and any mistake he make is set upon. He'll rarely get a nod fir POM due to his consistently great performances

53 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

going by WhoScored ratings he’s been man of the match the last two games.  I’ll check the rest of the month now... and edit if I’m quick enough.