Player of the Month

Really really tough one this month. I think all performances have been excellent. Some people thought it was scrappy against Cardiff and Stoke but I thought in both throes games we have shown we have come a long way since appointing Monk. We have clearly been trying to play more through the thirds whilst being able to mix it up and go long when needed. There is no need to constantly lay it on the ground, as Leicester showed when they won the league, there is value in mixing it up and being dynamic.  

As for POTM. Bannan has been consistently excellent and has set the tone for us to try and play and dominate games. If he got a few more goals and a few more direct assists he’d be seriously one of the best in the division. 

Fox would be in with a shout but I think this is more down to improvement as opposed to how good he is been, though he has been excellent. 

Luongo would be in with a shout if her hadn’t missed 2 of the games. He has added something I think we really needed in being that midfielder that wasn’t a creator but wasn’t necessarily defensive. He’s added an ability for us to play a 3rd midfielder, that does a bit of everything, that is a little less lightweight than Lee (as much as I love Kieran Lee)

Overall though, I think it has to be Big Dom. "You'll never beat Iorfa!!"

2 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

Iorfa has been great but I feel Fox deserves it.

After some of the dogs abuse he's has in the past, he's been brilliant the last few games and think it'll do him good to show he's been recognised for it.

So it's not the best player? 

It's not X Factor where you have to have a sob story

Fox has been decent but he isn't in the top 3

4 minutes ago, torres said:

Where did I say he's not been the best player?

I said Iorfa is in with a shout but Fox deserves it, as I think he's been better.

5 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

Where did I say he's not been the best player?

I said Iorfa is in with a shout but Fox deserves it, as I think he's been better.

19 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

Iorfa has been great but I feel Fox deserves it.

After some of the dogs abuse he's has in the past, he's been brilliant the last few games and think it'll do him good to show he's been recognised for it.

If you actually think Fox has been the best player this month then fair enough - your opinion

Giving it him because he's had a few moans and groans isn't right  - makes it look condescending as he clearly hasn't been the best 

Gone for Iorfa. Been a revelation at centre back. It's great to have choices because so many have been good rather than scraping the barrel because hardly any have. Think Borner and Fletch won last two so big Dom's turn. Shout out to Fox though. 

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI
2 hours ago, torres said:

Might not be about a sob story, but it could be about using our support to add value to the team. Fox is a player who could benefit from a confidence boost from fans, given the criticism he’s received in the past. Therefore he got my vote.