Wednesday - V - L**ds

1 minute ago, poite said:

Very good performance. 

Been critical of Adam Reach lately but thought he was very good today. 

All the back four were superb. If it wasn't for Fox we'd have lost that. 

Nuhiu was excellent. 

Every player deserved their shirt including the subs.

Reach played in his best position.

Finally.

Excellent display that. Pretty entertaining for a 0-0 too. Not sure I'd go along with the comments about us deserving the win. They hit the crossbar, had one cleared off the line by Fox, and forced a wonder save from Westwood on the stroke of half-time. We had our chances too, of course. Two good teams that couldn't be separated. A draw seemed a fair result to me.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sMacLean said:

Unlucky not to win. Not many sides will turn us over at home now Monk has us settled. When you think we had no Borner, Odubajo and Luongo too.

Pelupessy is a L1 player, Reach still looks unfit and Bannan seems on the decline on the more negative side of it.

I've been a massive critic of Reach for ages but even I cant fault his performance today, and as for Bannan I thought he was superb some of his passing was surreal.

2 minutes ago, sMacLean said:

Unlucky not to win. Not many sides will turn us over at home now Monk has us settled. When you think we had no Borner, Odubajo and Luongo too.

Pelupessy is a L1 player, Reach still looks unfit and Bannan seems on the decline on the more negative side of it.

You've had too many pints son. Remember it's only half 2 in the afternoon. I'd start on the water if I were you.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, VictoryBell said:

It's a point but they will be happier about it than we are.

Having said that, I'm not too miffed.

Anybody else remember the last 0 v 0 against them?

I don't...... and if it was at Hillsborough (1969) I am sure I was there!

Probably time to give this stuff up, really!:laugh:

Not a farking chance in hell!

Tue 1 Apr 1969 H v LEEDS UNITED............ 0-0    12th    34,278

3 minutes ago, sMacLean said:

Broadly agree with you but I thought that Reach had a really good game today.

5 minutes ago, sMacLean said:

Are you on the wind up ??

Bannan was magnificent in the second half 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, sMacLean said:

What were you watching mate?

Bannan absolutely ran that midfield today. Best I've seen reach play for some time. 

Joey pelupessy did a fantastic job coming in last minute into a very difficult game. Had a very solid game

Compared to the draw last year, this was totally different. We more than matched a Leeds team who will be up there at the end. We looked better the game went on and competed all across the pitch. 

Very good team effort, with some excellent individual displays.

I'm confident these players will make top 6 this season, and Monk must be credited for doing a very good job.