Press Conference - Video

9 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Lets be fair to the Chairman here. He's he's got the SAG tail tugging tuggers sniping at the club at every steps aided and abetted by SYP and the hand-wringing council, Fernando has got a 6 game ban, the Ground sale is being investigated, his manager walked out he's been talking and trying to get a new on in and all the while he's had us all mumping accusing him of not doing anything. 

I don't think he looks like he's got the monk on , I think he's just knackered and ready for a good kip.  

Looked happy enough when I er took this picture of him this afternoon...

Cupace20190906173418.thumb.png.cbbaa2d50fb3995076eb0affb90a6dc2.png

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, Lord Snooty said:

Lets be fair to the Chairman here. He's he's got the SAG tail tugging tuggers sniping at the club at every steps aided and abetted by SYP and the hand-wringing council, Fernando has got a 6 game ban, the Ground sale is being investigated, his manager walked out he's been talking and trying to get a new on in and all the while he's had us all mumping accusing him of not doing anything. 

I don't think he looks like he's got the monk on , I think he's just knackered and ready for a good kip.  

Lest we forget....  Good points.  DC has had the year of all years.  Who supports the Chairman?  Down to us, isn't it 

At the risk of sounding like a millennial Californian, “I’m still processing the news”.....

Monk, for me was one of three realistic and positive appointments so in that respect I’m pleased. Had we made this announcement within a week of Bruce going it would have been so much better. Now, I feel like we won’t get the full benefit.

Bad call by DC to wait 7 weeks for someone that was available then. I’d have respected him more if he’d turned round and said I’m on holiday with my family they are my priority, It can wait.